• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
If my posts seem to take longer to show, it's because I'm sort of working on my post quality. I've noticed they are relatively short as of late, and I'm going to make a bit more of an effort to work on the realism of my posts... Whatever that means.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
I know how you feel, I tried to think of logical ways to make mine bigger but my brain failed me.

Years
I go through patches of tiny posts too, I think we all do really. We can't expect to find perfect inspiration every time we go to post.

Edit:
@Geras - I'll try to get a post in today or tomorrow.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Guys, you really need to start posting now. You're asking me to postpone ending the IC day but I'll reconsider if no one is going to post anytime soon.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm sorry about my long absence, have a lot going on, and that's not going to change anytime soon but I will do my best to post when I can.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Guyss.... I'm going to end the IC day now. Please get your posts up soon.

I'm gonna give out warnings now too D:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Honestly, I didn't have much to post about anyways, so no issues there.

Then please have told me so. I would have given reasons for you to post, trown in events...

I don't want anyone of you to feel bored about this RP so please tell me if something is wrong or when you don't have much to post about.

Sorry if I seem really strict right now though...

Years
The only complaint I have is that you're still going to end the IC day when people (and not just me and Geras I'm pretty sure) are still right in the middle of various sub-plots. But you're the boss lady.

Honestly, I don't think it is the RP that is the problem. I'd say people just have a lot of real life getting in the way of consistent posting.

Sapphire Rose

Years
I could delay ending it but... there are a lot RPers not posting. I know that people have real life business but once I see that there hasn't been posted for a few days I can't help but think that the RP will die at this rate.

Years
Well like I said, it's your RP. But you shouldn't worry so much, this is a brilliant RP and it is still third from the top. So there's still been enough activity to keep it afloat. I just don't think rushing people is likely to improve the amount of posting.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Then please have told me so. I would have given reasons for you to post, trown in events...

I don't want anyone of you to feel bored about this RP so please tell me if something is wrong or when you don't have much to post about.

Sorry if I seem really strict right now though...

Even if you seem strict, you shouldn't worry about it. And I would've said, but I have things to do so sometimes asking for it would be biting off more than I can chew.

EDIT: Quick question about the sequel: Is it the second year/will the characters we've made still be students?

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Even if you seem strict, you shouldn't worry about it. And I would've said, but I have things to do so sometimes asking for it would be biting off more than I can chew.

EDIT: Quick question about the sequel: Is it the second year/will the characters we've made still be students?

I didn't mean to rush you all, I just meant to say that the people who haevn't been posting should try to get a post up if possible...

I don't want to reveal much about the sequel, just that the characters who are currently students will be adults and possibly married or even have a child. Some may even be teachers... and may even be legends. I'm not gonna reveal more than that.

Years
The sequel sounds quite interesting xD
I honestly hope I don't have to be done with Allister too soon though, I really enjoy RPing as him.

Also, I'm trying to sort something with Geras about finishing our interaction up and moving into the new day. Not sure when anything will be posted though.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Gimmepie- You can still RP as Allister in the sequel, he probably will be just a little older.

Kenneth- ...I have no idea what you meant with that?

Lord Sephear- You posted your question in the IC thread. I'll answer anyway: You cannot make a Dragon character. Those Dragons are GM-Only because they're part of the plot and extremely over-powered. They'll also be part of the plot of the sequel and considering there are only 5 left... anyways, sorry but you can't make a Dragon character c:

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
I don't know how my computer did that, I was staring at Kenneth's last OOC post when I posted...and yet somehow...Anyways sorry about that. Luckily I'm not denied anything, I wasn't going to make a Dragon Character or even ask for one, I was just thinking about it because I love dragons, favorite mythical creature by far.

If we're getting close to the end I better find a way for Lerion to do something important, he's only been around 1 and a half IC days and hasn't really done squat yet.

Back