• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

taking a leave of absence...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I will make myself inactive around here for a while...My life itself is getting too **** frustrating, and the burden of going to the Trivia and Games forum everyday to see if everyone is following the rules properly is getting to be an annoyance to the point that I don't even wanna come here anymore...

I hope I will be back within the next month, but I just need a little bit of time to relax and not worry about being a mod...besides, doesn't your average teenage pok?fan need time away from the Internet to meet gurls?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
hehe , Hats off to TMBJR for using his Logic to get girls hehe , you should try the old trick , get ther number.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
lol, good luck on getting some girls then, see ya.

baby*j

Years
Yeah, I know how it gets with moderating ( I was a mod on two sites :
PTCO/YTCO - maybe you've heard of them ?) anyhow, I quit because
school was getting in the way. Life,mainly too :D

Good luck with the ladies ;)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Good luck! x_x;;; I'm not ready to get "some boys" though...so I'll be staying here for a while. ;P I hope to see you back soon, tmbjr. n_n

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
He said "meet some gurls" not get some. 22sa diluted that. x.x;

Anyways, take the time you need. ^_^;

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
baby*j said:
Yeah, I know how it gets with moderating ( I was a mod on two sites :
PTCO/YTCO - maybe you've heard of them ?) anyhow, I quit because
school was getting in the way. Life,mainly too :D
yeah, I was a member there before I got banned for not keeping up on my trades...I think I still owe someone a card >.<

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
:o Meet gurls, eh? Do I get to meet bois? :>

Aanyway... have fun, stay in school, don't do drugs, and don't put anything in your mouth if you don't know what it is. *waves*

(is it just me or am I WAY too hyper tonight? o_O)

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Have luck finding girls!As for me, I keep life in a perfect balance.School, life, pc , girls, everything is in a right order.Girls, I could talk about them forever.Luckily, I have a bunch of girlfriends(girls that are my friends, not the other ones) at school.They're all quite hot, too.Anyways, have luck in your searches tmbjr!

Back