• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

NecrumWarrior's Hidden Potential

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Pokemon: Tepig
Nickname: Chao
Nature: Any
Ability: Any
In Egg: No

May I also get Deino?

If you have any spare Pokemon up for adoption [like already hatched] I would love to have one too, please. ^^

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Pokemon: Tepig
Nickname: Chao
Nature: Any
Ability: Any
In Egg: No

May I also get Deino?

If you have any spare Pokemon up for adoption [like already hatched] I would love to have one too, please. ^^
Simple enough. And I happen to be hatching spare eggs right now, so I'll throw some your way when I'm done.

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2016
I swap eggs for other eggs. You specify the egg you want (which you did) I select the appropriate one from the Box, and you send me an egg in exchange to keep the mystery alive. I record how many times a certain slot has been traded for fun! This info is mostly for everyone else since he wants an email...

Also, I'm not really sure if the Dratini will obey you, but who cares, it's a free Pokemon!

Hey. I was wondering how you trade eggs. I didn't think you could. Do you have to hatch them before they can be traded? That would ruin the mystery though. Also, Which eggs have been swapped the most/least? Thanks.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Eggs can be traded. Just the same way you trade Pokemon. In fact, it's entirely possible to trade Pokemon for eggs. It's all done in the same trading menu.

Sakurah

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
I know I'm already asking for a lot but may I also get Eevee with Anticipation if it's free?

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2016
Eggs can be traded. Just the same way you trade Pokemon. In fact, it's entirely possible to trade Pokemon for eggs. It's all done in the same trading menu.

Alright. Awesome. That must be a new feature in genV. I don't think you could do it in genIV and definitely not genIII. Which coordinate has been traded the most? which has been the least?

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I know I'm already asking for a lot but may I also get Eevee with Anticipation if it's free?
I'm breeding it now. Then I'll be ready to trade. I have 11 Pokemon for you, including the 3 you asked for.
Alright. Awesome. That must be a new feature in genV. I don't think you could do it in genIV and definitely not genIII. Which coordinate has been traded the most? which has been the least?
You could in Gen 4 as well. I traded eggs into my new game in order to play with pokemon that weren't in the game. Anyway, none of the eggs have been traded yet, so you'll be the first!

Sakurah

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Really?! Which code do I add?

Sakurah

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Alright, added! Just tell me when to get on!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
So, I forgot that DW abilities don't pass if you breed with a Ditto. So I should be ready soon now that I'm doing it right...

Sakurah

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Kk! That's fine! Btw I notcied you have a Speed Boost Torchic, is it possible to have a Torchic with Speed Boost or do I need to trade something for it?

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I'll grab one of those. Also free, since it's an event Pokemon. I have to trade it over to White Version, then I'll be in the WIFI room!

Sakurah

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Alright, ty so much! Lemme hop in there now.

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2016
Alright awesome. I just need to get an egg for you. Can i transfer an egg for SS into Black? Then i can just trade it from black into B2 and I can trade it to you!

Sakurah

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Thank you so much, sir! <3
Do you think I can make more requests later? I don't wanna ask too much.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Thank you so much, sir! <3
Do you think I can make more requests later? I don't wanna ask too much.
Feel free to request any time! I'm going to bed now, so it will wait 'til tomorrow, but as long as the items are free, or you can pay for them, you will always be welcome!
Yeah it does. lol. Alright I'm gonna go find something cool to breed then ill let you know. Probably sometime tomorrow. Maybe toward like 5pm est?
Alright man, see you then!

Back