• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Which Pokemon Would Be The Best Partner For The Person Above

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Lunatone. Because your name is Cosmotone8, and tone is a part of Lunatone anyways.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Due to having Colress in your theme I would have to say Magnemite as your partner.

Years
Your avatar is Jellal from Fairy Tail, who has blue hair and your B2/W2 team is in your sig with one member being a Vaporeon.

134.gif

So yes, your partner is Vaporeon.

Last edited:
Years
Your theme has Colress in it, and one of his Pokemon is a particular Psychic-type alien.

605.gif

Your partner shall be Elgyem.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'm going to go with Ditto since you change your theme so often it's like you can transform :p

Years
Your signature has the word "Shadow" in it and your avatar is basically a scary eye. Gengar's classification is the Shadow Pokemon so...

094.gif

You should have a Gengar as your partner.

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
I loved Gengar on first gen. Thanks :)

Well, if you're hilarious maybe you need one as your Pokemon as well. Hmm.. hrrrm.. Ash's Corphish was pretty hilarious I think.

How do you put animated pokemon sprites in your post though?

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
I'd say Dialga. Your signature's theme is Shadow Era, and era would refer to a certain range of time.

Years
Your theme has Colress in it, and he has a tendency to use Steel-type Pokemon.

601.gif

Your partner shall be Klinklang.

Back