• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favorite and Least favorite Pokèmon in 3rd gen

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Favorites

pkrs196.gif
pkrs122.gif
pkrs141.gif
pkrs069.gif
pkrs152.gif
pkrs178.gif
pkrs118.gif
pkrs189.gif
pkrs192.gif

Aw yeah, look at those hot dragons. :DD Latias is one of my top 3 favorite Pokemon of all time. I fell in love with her first time I ran into her in Sapphire.

Least favorites

pkrs047.gif
pkrs028.gif
pkrs077.gif
pkrs049.gif
pkrs060.gif
pkrs128.gif

There's not a lot going on for these Pokemon. Most of them look ugly or are bland in battle. Or both, at least for me. I wayy prefer Wingull over Pelipper. I also don't like the Volbeat/Illumise and Minun/Plusle family. Cool idea but horribly weak, sigh.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Favorite's

282gardevoir.gif
301delcatty.gif
306aggron.gif
311plusle.gif
312minun.gif
330flygon.gif
334altaria.gif
350milotic.gif
368gorebyss.gif
373salamence.gif
376metagross.gif

Least favorite

314illumise.gif
Ugly, horrible, I hate this couple insect! In addition to hearing their cry, I want them swinging a Blast!
313volbeat.gif
Ugly, horrible, I hate this couple insect! In addition to hearing their cry, I want them swinging a Blast!
317swalot.gif
Duck face. Deal with it.
352kecleon.gif
I never liked it. Never know why.
370luvdisc.gif
I'm a legend.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
I have too many favourites! You can see this is my favourite gen for pokemon.

My favourites include: Numel, Camerupt, Roselia, Tropius, Seviper, Lunatone, Solrock, Salamence, Nosepass, Torchic, Blaziken, Treecko, Sceptile, Castform, Kecleon, Surskit, Mawile, Trapinch, Flygon, Swablu, Altaria, Baltoy, Claydol, Feebas, Milotic, Duskull, Absol, Chimecho, Snorunt, Spheal, Gulpin, Swalot

There aren't many from this gen I dislike but here's a few that I have never warmed to:

Electrike, Manectric, Vigoroth, Meditite, Medicham, Plusle, Minun, Aron, Lairon, Aggron, Metang, Metagross

Years
Favorites:
Mightyena
Blaziken
Gardevoir
Salamence
Glalie
Least-favorites (or should I say AWFUL!!!!)
Huntail
Dusclops
Wailmer & Wailord...
Relicanth

The rest look normal to me :B

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2012
I hate Zigzagoon... I always name it "ShutUp Meg" from family guy. and then I put it in it's own box to never be looked at again

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Hmm, favourites would be Gardevoir, Blaziken, Latias, Rayquaza, Salamence, Flygon, Milotic, Metagross, Aggron, Sceptile, Mudkip, Skitty and Delcatty. The ones I hated were any bug-type, Gulpin/Swalot, Spoink/Grumpig, Luvdisc and Chimecho.

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
I like most of them but my fave Gen III pokemon are;

- Grovyle
- Sceptile
- Flygon

Least favourite;

- Masquerain
- Nosepass
- Surskit

Back