• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Eevee and Eeveelution Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimmReaper

Glaceon Lover <3
Years
Hey there, can I join?

Username: Grimmreaper
You partner Eevee name: Rio
Why do you like Eevee?: They're adorable, like little brown foxes, and they're pretty adaptable. I've always had an eeveelution in my team.

Current Topic: I don't really think any of them are overrated to be honest. Since Red and Blue I've always used an eeveelution. Particularly Jolteon, Umbreon and Glaceon. I've experimented with them all, and they all have pros and cons.

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
I would focus solely on it's better stats: attack, special attack and special defense.
The challenge here is that Flareon is a fire-type pokemon and the only two physical fire-type moves that it learns are mediocre.
I totally agree with Aryan143 and also think guts + toxic orb + facade is a blessing for Flareon.
IMO a good moveset would be something like this:

Flareon @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Guts
Nature: ?

~ Fire Blast / Overheat
~ Facade
~ Protect
~ Attract / Yawn

Fire Blast / Overheat is for a good fire-type STAB attack, and Facade for neutral damage. Protect is for activate it's ability in the first turn whitout damage, and Attract / Yawn is for lower the opponnent's oportunity to attack.

And by the way, I've maked two banners! ♥

tumblrmcxtenlkcb1r8henh.jpg

31747918331dd732e61f.jpg

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Let's make a new topic shall we?

If you were to have a double and triple battle with 2 or 3 eeveelutions,what would they be?

For Double Battle, I would choose Umbreon and Glaceon.
For Triple Battle, I would choose Umbreon,Jolteon,and Glaceon.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Answering the topic:

For doubles, I would choose Vaporeon and Leafeon
For triples, it would be Jolteon,Espeon,Flareon

I am repeating the announcement from the last page so anyone wants to join.

I am organizing a big Quiz competition about Eeveelutions and some other general questions.PM me to join. Here are the rules:

1.The Quiz will contain 50 questions.
2.The Quiz will contain 3 sections:
A.General Knowledge of Pokemon
B.Questions about Eeveelutions
C.Battling Skills
3.I will PM the questions to the participants. They must PM me the answers.
4. Registration are open till 20th of November. The answers must be sent till 25th of November.
5. Please don't cheat and ruin up the event.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
In response to the current topic:

For Double Battles, I personally would use Flareon and Glaceon.
For Triple Battles, I would use Flareon, Glaceon and Vaporeon.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Answering the topic:

For doubles, I would chose Leafeon, Umbreon
For triples, I would chose something like...Leafeon, Espeon and Umbreon :3

Can't wait for the quizz!

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
For a double battle I would choose Espeon for great speed and sp.attack and Vaporeon for support and bulkness.

For a triple battle I would choose Leafeon for physical attacks, Espeon (again) for special attacks, and for support, Umbreon/Vaporeon, depending on my humor.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
I'll join!

Username: Musica
You partner Eevee name: Pinkish the (shiny) Vaporeon
Why do you like Eevee?: Ever since Gen I, Eevee evolving to three different Pokemon was what struck me the most. Then came Umbreon and Espeon on Gen II! I just love those cute creatures. Hey, I like Leafeon and Glaceon too, but I wasn't too familiar with them.

Contribution (attempt) to the topic:
According to the Pokedex:

• Thanks to its unstable genetic makeup, this special Pokémon conceals many different possible evolutions. [White 2]
  • Because its genetic makeup is irregular, it quickly changes its form due to a variety of causes. [Black 2]

So, IF Eevee were to evolve normally through level-up (excluding Leafeon and Glaceon evolution techniques), what would Eevee look like? Would its name be something like Eevion?

PS: I can do giveaways for the members!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
All three of the stone evolutions are mine.
And I caught a fourth eevee just now to raise into an umbrion
I named it Yon san, because it was male and it was the fourth one I caught, I don't care if it evolves into espeon or umbrion, but I'm hoping for the latter.

Now I only need to catch three more....yay....well actually two more...
And no I'm not doing it as a Obsessed person, I'm doing it cause I've always wanted to complete the Eevee family. and as a reward the last Eevee I catch will always be what it was meant to be.

I am in Black 2 right now, and I can't wait...call me crazy ._. whatever. I'm just excited because I finally have an easy way to catch more than one of them!

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I'll join!

Username: Musica
You partner Eevee name: Pinkish the (shiny) Vaporeon
Why do you like Eevee?: Ever since Gen I, Eevee evolving to three different Pokemon was what struck me the most. Then came Umbreon and Espeon on Gen II! I just love those cute creatures. Hey, I like Leafeon and Glaceon too, but I wasn't too familiar with them.

Contribution (attempt) to the topic:
According to the Pokedex:

• Thanks to its unstable genetic makeup, this special Pokémon conceals many different possible evolutions. [White 2]
  • Because its genetic makeup is irregular, it quickly changes its form due to a variety of causes. [Black 2]

So, IF Eevee were to evolve normally through level-up (excluding Leafeon and Glaceon evolution techniques), what would Eevee look like? Would its name be something like Eevion?

PS: I can do giveaways for the members!
welcome to the club, musica!!

Yay! New banner!

tumblrmd4d702mgt1rjki8p.gif
nice banner Mononoke Hime

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Might as well give out a Banner for the Club.

Musica said:

You might want to keep in mind that Umbreon and Espeon also have a requirement through evolving by Level Up (But happiness has to be max, I know)

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
Arr, yes. Forgot about them too.

To revise my question:

So, IF Eevee were to evolve normally through level-up (excluding Umbreon, Espeon, Leafeon, and Glaceon evolution techniques), what would Eevee look like? Would its name be something like Eevion? A bigger Eevee? How adorable/not-so-adorable would it be?

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
I also agree with Mononoke Hime and go for Eeveeon. Its also the Eevee's special evolution name in the game "Super Pokemon Eevee Edition"

And Remember that this is the last day to enter the quiz.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Current Topic- I think a normal eeveelution should look a bit like eevee just a bit taller and maybe more elegent looking,kinda like a Espeon/Flareon mix. Hard to explain. As for the name. I like Normeon,but Eeveeon has a good ring to it. I think it should have some type of hold item to keep it from evoing into Umbreon,Glaceon,Espeon,and Leafeon because even if trainer it gains a lot of happyness.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
I think it should have some type of hold item to keep it from evoing into Umbreon,Glaceon,Espeon,and Leafeon because even if trainer it gains a lot of happyness.

Maybe it can evolve at level 15~30? Or can be traded with a hold item; something like Normalizer. I'm imagining it as something that has a long tail (with the fluff of the tail at the end), longer limbs (elegant like Espeon), and fluffy body (like Flareon). Maybe a longer snout too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back