• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Continuing from the Pixel Art Lounge. Except a slightly bit different but still serves the same purpose. The reason this was created was to avoid any thread clutters.

The Pixel Art rules apply.

This acts as a public showcase thread for all members. Feel free to showcase atleast 3 or less of your sprites here. Otherwise, if you wish to showcase 4 or more, then you are allowed to make your own showcase thread simply doing so.

Logiedan:
Discussions now have a separate thread, you can pretty much talk about anything there relating to Pixel Art like pixel art programs, styles, shading, etc.
General Pixel Art Discussion Thread

Last edited by a moderator:

Strawberry Delcatty

Neko daisuki-na no nya!
Years
daimyco.png

I know it looks kinda bad, but rate anyway.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2015
Here's some Rock Lee art I've been working on for ages:
w1wxfr.png
Rate this please! :)

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
Years
@croc055: That's amazing! It looks perfectlly like him! Shading and everything!

Here is a picture of a koopa I made earlier toady:

koopa2.png

Please rate.

Years
Croc055: That's not even Pixel Art, I can see just by looking at it's structure. I also see the .JPG remnants of it, though it was saved as .PNG :/

Remember to showcase your own work. Taking an outside image doesn't really help you, really it doesn't.

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
Years
Are we allowed to talk about pixel art-related subjects, or is this just for showing off a couple of sprites?

Roy-Kun

t i t l e g o e s h e r e
Years
*Rubs head* Well i must show at least a re-made sprite... i need to get in more sprite making now...

Lilina.gif

Heh, i made this because i always wanted to see Lilina with her official-artwork clothes, so i made this, i'll be working on the battle sprites soon. (it might take a year, i haven't thought on the attack movements yet x.x).

Also, i'm not satisfied with how it looked, i think it haves problems, someone might tell me the problems?

Frostfur

thunderclan queen
Years
hey i finally got the will to come and post here!
its my lil Shoyru! she's cute right? made it with chiny charizard's colors

Last edited:

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
Yeah, but it is supposed to be. If iwanted i could add that little green thing to his hat, but would have to check my amount of colros first. And fix the hat alittle because the way nintendo di it it look weird. But thanks for the C+C. I'll be adding some pokemon soon too. I think iam getting better, maybe devamps next, which is going to be hard when trying to make it look liek the classic style.

Zone

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 10, 2006
Hyperion: Titan of Light said:
Yeah, but it is supposed to be. If iwanted i could add that little green thing to his hat, but would have to check my amount of colros first. And fix the hat alittle because the way nintendo di it it look weird. But thanks for the C+C. I'll be adding some pokemon soon too. I think iam getting better, maybe devamps next, which is going to be hard when trying to make it look liek the classic style.

Gamefreak made it, not Nintendo. And he's only Ash in the Anime, in the games he's Red.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
I am aware, that he is red. I jsut call him ash. Some call him Satoshi (sp)
Anyway here is a lugia revamp. I think it is really good compared to my other pokemon revamps
lugiarevamp.png

I forgot that Gamefreak did the sprites, sorry bout that.

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
Years
You really need some outline shading on that Treecko, and the shading is a bit unnatural. The actual shape is pretty good, though.

Silon

Amber for Ever!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 30, 2016
Yea.. I need work on shading. I can /not/ shade like you. *Le gasp*

And.. another! ^^ This one took 20 minutes. Whoo!
120.gif
-->
staryu.gif

treecko.gif
--->
treeckoshade.gif

I dithered it. I think it looks a lot better. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back