• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shattering Worlds (M) (OOC)

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
I'd hardly say that Ducklett has been squashing attempts by the other players to come up with their own directions for the plot, neither delibrately nor unintentionally. He has been incredibly generous and leniant as a GM. If I were him I would've booted myself ages ago.

I can't seem to contact David and it seems as though he hasn't been on in a while, so I'm gonna try to go at the rest of the side plot on my own until he comes back. I'll try to avoid bunnying his characters any more than possible, as I'd rather not see him ejected from the RP if something serious that he couldn't avoid came up.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
@Puppeteer: Thanks for the vote of confidence! Unfortunately I did set a firm ultimatum and it'll be up to David to post something by Friday to stay in this RP. What you might want to do, just to throw it out there, is to finish the side-plot up with the two pairs separated. That way your characters can at least find a way to join up with the others later. If David has to be kicked, I'll give him the chance to explain his circumstance later when he resurfaces. He'll be free to rejoin the RP with his original characters and join in where we are at the time.
If he shows up before Friday, but can only inform one of us of his situation, then we'll make his character's temporary NPCs like what we did for HTS.

@HTS: I do that sometimes too. Seeing what has been done so far is a good way to come up with new ideas of what to do or follow up on.

Years
My internet has been down for quite some time, I've just now got everything working (besides for some reason Skype, which all my messages have been hopelessly not being received). I promise that if the post is not up by This Friday, I'll resign just to keep the campain going. This has been a really REALLY bad last couple of weeks. Alot of bad luck and personal stuff.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
@David: You did manage to contact us not too long after Friday, so I suppose I will give you until this coming Friday.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
I blew off Dinohumon's arm! You're welcome haha :) now let's tear this bastard up! Woo woo woo you know it!

Years
I have to throw in the towel although my internet connection is now alive and well my main pc has suddently decided it doesnt want to cooperate. Im don to only mobile devices and none of them really suit the job. This sucks but my hands are tied. This has been the worst luck....Sorry i cant continue. I will do my best to help Puppeteer finish the post though. :-/

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
Fffff I was about to send you what I had so far, too. If it's alright with you I'll keep going with what I have, I can get seperated from you easily where I have it so far... so worst case scenario, instead of Miles and Cinni dying (which I'd rather not see and especially not have Samantha experience so early in the RP), they'll just be... lost. Winding up MIA in the sewers isn't exactly glorious, but it certainly beats dying in them.

Years
Thats an exellent idea. It can allow me some wiggle room once i get things sorted out with a little more permancy and will allow us out of this rather ill fated joint post. Please keep sending me WIPs. I can at least give you dialogue and situational quirks

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
That'll work I suppose; along the lines of what we came up with in the case you couldn't post, so there you go :b

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I'm going to admit I have no clue what to post now. XD

Years
Depending on how much work i putvinro it i could, and i say could knowing that Murphys law has been on my back since basicly forever, have my pc fixed as soon as Saturday....so after Puppeteer decides my fate i could be back to posting regularly.....could

ill give you more when i have it

edit: I think I just stumbled onto a solution to fix my PC (This edit is the first thing I've managed to do with it since it went down). I'm really am sorry. I really feel like I've dragged this RP down. I'm really hoping that he rule of threes is in play and this is the LAST bad thing my computer is going to do for sometime....

Last edited:
Back