• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Sorry to repeat my post, but there is a few things I need to add to my wish list:
-Animated DPPt water autotile
-Rock Climb tiles (in front, left, right and back if possible)(DPPt or HGSS, whatever works)
-Moving DPPt door character sets. (i.e. to replace the frlg ones in the starter kit)
-A collection of animation sets to make the battle move animations with. (DS ones would be preferred)
All credit will be made where it is due.

Secondly a quick question - when it says BADGEFORDIVE can that be changed to BADGEFORDIG and have dig replace dive as an HM? It would take some scripting I'm sure so any help is appreciated.

Also, following playing Pokemon ranger I have been throwing an idea around and I - being a noob scripter - was wondering if it was possible: Can it be made that HMs, rather than being a physical item, are rather an ability that is permanently unlocked by a person, allowed by a badge and usable by any Pokemon who could learn the move at any time?

i.e. I beat a gym that allows SURF. An aide tells me that the professor wants me, and that the easiest way to get back is by surfing across a river, so he teaches me how to surf. From now on, provided I have a Pokemon with me that previously would have been taught the SURF HM - say Blastoise - I can now surf whenever i like. However if I was to put Blastoise into the box and my party now consisted of Pidgey and Oddish I could no longer surf until I had a Pokemon who was able.

It would remove the need for HM slaves and also free up move slots for a team. The HMs themselves could be rendered as regular moves, and the new 'abilities' could be listed in a sub window of the trainer card or something.

Last edited:

キラキラ

KiraKira
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2011
Can I get a inside cave tileset, straight from HGSS or DPPt?
RMXP format if possible.
Thank you so much.

I also need a ladder tile, pretty much cave stuff. I can't find any ladders. xD

EDIT: Got it! Thanks to Jim42. In case anyone else wants it, here it is.
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/6761/cavetilesetofficial.png
Anyone know who I should credit for this? I believe they are official HGSS tiles so maybe it doesn't matter too much.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2010
Does anyone by chance have a complete image of the Fire red map? Basically the whole world in one image? Preferably the original FR map, but not required I suppose.

maaddogg

Epic spriter in the making!!
Years
hghss or dp beach tiles

hi there,does anyone have any hgss or dp beach tilesets??

any help would be great,i really need them,thanks in advance ^_^

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2010
I would like to request or be pointed in the right direction of:
- Overworld Sprites -
- Tracey ( from the Orange Island series )
- Jessie and James ( Team Rocket )

- Trainer Sprite -

I would like to request or be pointed in the right direction of:
- Overworld Sprites -
- Tracey ( from the Orange Island series )

- Trainer Sprite -

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
Is there anyone who can rip the attack animation sound effects from one of the Gen III games? Non-cry sound effects have been eluding me for quite a while :|

Gigatom~

Pokemon Ruthenium Creator ~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 25, 2012
Heey, are there any HGSS Animated Autotiles ?
Thanks in Advance.

Gigatom~

G3N3S1S

Um...Eating toast...
Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2011
Howdy all, could anyone plz make me a cool looking emo trainer sprite plus the overworld sprite aswell?
Will give full credit to anyone who helps...thnx

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2014
How i can do this effect with the water in RPGM XP???
2n8txyg.jpg

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2010
Title Help

I found this script for RPG Maker XP and was wondering how to make this work with pokemon essentials. I tired just entering it. It just didn't want to work what so ever. So I was hoping someone could help me out here making it work.

New Game
Load Game
End Game

I hope i did this request right this is my 1st time here.

Spoiler:

BR25

The guy who loses at everythin
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
I would like to request the trainer sprites from hgss (not the overworlds) just the in battle graphic?

BR25

The guy who loses at everythin
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
thanks for those

(I guess)

Back