• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty & Ash...Or Ash and May....

Which Couple i the best couple?

• Ash & May

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Ash & Misty

Votes: 38 70.4%
  • Ash & Noone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ash & other

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
what's with people saying love is only suitable for people among the same age group... does love really have to be restricted by one number???

Keitaro

Urashima
Years
Ash with Misty is very suitable. Misty has a major crush on Ash and Ash has a major crush on Pok?mon o.O yea lol but he didn't get rid of Misty all this time now did he? And they fight 3/4ths of the time they are around each other it seems.

Shelz4U

Banned
Years
I like Misty...I think May is odd...And I personally think Misty looks a lil bit better than May....Even though May is wearing clothes...XD!And all Misty is wearing is SUPER short shorts and a lil tiny shirt *looks like a tanktop, or a odd bra*!

AzureFlygon

Master of all Shiny's!
Years
Ash and Misty! It's SO obvious.

Never go against the cartoon matchmaker HAHAHAHA! *runs away failing arms*

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Blaziken, and jynx, I hear ya two. I HATE Misty.. Jesus, she's so annoying and seems to go wack with water pokemon. And I hate that Corsola of hers too.. It's TOO HYPER for my taste.. Grrr..

Yes, I scream when I see her, I'm hoping everyday she'd get crushed by a Feraligatr or something like that....

~CaRtOON

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I used to hate Misty too, but now I have absolutely no preference. I don't watch the anime much anymore anyway. All the characters annoy me. X_x; It's too... goody-goody for me. No angst or anything. =\ And not much character development, either. *shrugs*

But I agree, Misty's personality is probably the best out of all the girls ever introduced on Pokemon. X_x;; She actually has different feelings and expressions. ^_^

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Yah, I agree. n_n;;; The girls that Brock falls in love with, they seem like they all have the same personality! x_x; I like girls with a bad temper. n_n;

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Lol, that's hard to imagine! :P I think it's funny when Misty gets angry at Ash and starts clobbering him on the head with stuff. Too bad she only drags Brock away by the ear whenever he drools over some girl... She's got to think of something to make him keep his eyes open. >_>;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Miyu-chan said:
Yah, I agree. n_n;;; The girls that Brock falls in love with, they seem like they all have the same personality! x_x; I like girls with a bad temper. n_n;
Yap. Like always, as usual.

Years
frostweaver said:
what's with people saying love is only suitable for people among the same age group... does love really have to be restricted by one number???

I totally agree, if you really love someone, their age doesn't matter. So Ash definitely should be with Misty, or else it would be a rip off -_-

charmanderluver

Pokemon Lover
Years
Well personally most all you guys think Misty should go with Ash but... i think May would be much better! At least she's nicer. May seems to like Ash anyways, she's a lot nicer than Misty! Besides, if Misty REALLY liked Ash... she wouldn't have left! I mean, Brock came back didn't he?

Back