• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Brown 2009 [Final Dungeon Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
One of the most impressive, and addictive hack on this forum. It offers many new things, and changes your gaming perspective.

I wish you the best of luck on continuing this. xD

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2010
Hmm. There may be a little HM problem in game. I can now Surf on my Yanma and FLY ON MY FERALIGATR.

I'd love to see a flying alligator thing personally.

NecromancingSaga

Dreaming LOVELY BOY
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 1, 2011
I noticed a glitch too I dunno if this was mentioned but I caught a pidgey and evolved it into a pidgeotto . After I raised pidgeotto a level it stats dropped =/ same with my starter a little but then after that they started going up again like normal

Coolboyman said:
Notes:

- There are a few minor glitches, such as the bottom right tile of some Pokemon missing. Also when your Pokemon evolves, it's stats will be incorrect, but will be fixed once it levels up once more.

people should read the notes before play the hack

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2010
*Hyperventilates and dies* CBM and others are using my userbar :D:D:D:D:D I can problably make a better one. Which sprites do you want on it?

robbingdog

I wanna be the guy
Years
I noticed a glitch too I dunno if this was mentioned but I caught a pidgey and evolved it into a pidgeotto . After I raised pidgeotto a level it stats dropped =/ same with my starter a little but then after that they started going up again like normal
Yeah, if you watched Datai's vids you'd know about that - the stats are messed up due to a bug every time a pokemon evolves. When they level up next, the stats are corrected.

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
So, I'm not sure if this is a glitch but I dont think anyone else has commented on it. In the basement of the Castro Mansion, the sign that for all I can tell is supposed to have a switch on it (close to the burglar saying he wishes he had this basement) does not do anything. No text, no shifting boulders, nothing. Is this really a bug or am I just missing something?

You have to talk to the front part of the signpost.

Don't worry, I'll be releasing a new patch to fix many of the minor glitches in a few days. And this time, your Pokedex own won't reset.

^Well mine worked perfectly fine.

Is the Dubious Disk in this game?

You will get that in the new quest that isn't finished yet. As well as the Master Ball.

*Hyperventilates and dies* CBM and others are using my userbar :D:D:D:D:D I can problably make a better one. Which sprites do you want on it?

Whatever you want. Be creative.

Hmm. There may be a little HM problem in game. I can now Surf on my Yanma and FLY ON MY FERALIGATR.

I'd love to see a flying alligator thing personally.

Surfing on Yanma was done on purpose, but Flying with Feraligatr, not so much. Will be fixed later.

Last edited:

pkemaniac999

in need of help for a hack, pm
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2015
No bunneth, porygon 2 evolves with leveling that's how i got my porygon Z.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
What are the new types? Please no glass and air... eew.

~Undefined~

Aspiring Pokémon Master...
Years
What are the new types? Please no glass and air... eew.
Go to the Prism thread; there's a type chart there.

Because of the Pokédex glitch in the previous releases, I'm going to start a new game, trading my strong Pokémon to Gold for now. I know that my Rhyperior and Electivire will turn into Rhydon and Electabuzz, but will they re-evolve when I trade them back to Brown?
EDIT: Brown won't load with TGB Dual. Can anyone suggest another emulator for me to use that will alow me to trade?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2010
Surfing on Yanma was done on purpose, but Flying with Feraligatr, not so much. Will be fixed later.
Teehee. I think my Gatr is quite a novelty. No one suspects a flying Feraligatr.

Hmm, noticed a few thingymaerrors. Metronome seems to not work on occasion and the seventh gym leader uses Super Potions when his Pokemon's health is full.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2015
This thread now has as many posts as Team Rocket Edition, which was posted last August. I'm impressed, it's only been like three or so days.

Just curious, but why do some pokemon's colors just seem more...for lack of a better word, real?

The Porygon sprite looks like it's taken right out of GSC

JojoX2

Medicham Fan *Chammy ftw*
Years
I agree too^^ I already played it a long time ago and restarted with Brown 2009. Looks even better now(what I´ve seen).

One thing I´ve noticed(Don´t know if you can fix this): I´m unable to save the game if I play it on my M3 DS Real(If I save and turn of my NDS as I do with every game the save is gone with the next start of the game). I haven´t tried it on my computer, so I don´t know if this is because of my M3...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2010
I'm in Jaeru city and I beated Sparky , but now I can't go on in the next route because there's something blocking the way . Do I need something before I can pass

EDIT: srry I just saw that there is another topic for this sort of things .
great hack until now , my current team :
- GAIA the ivysaur
- MORPHEUS the slowpoke
-KYUUBI the vulpix (soon a ninetails)
-SURREAL the porygon

I intend to catch electrabuzz and if i can get one an aerodactyl , otherwise I'll go for a fire poke

Zowayix

hi
Years
I agree too^^ I already played it a long time ago and restarted with Brown 2009. Looks even better now(what I´ve seen).

One thing I´ve noticed(Don´t know if you can fix this): I´m unable to save the game if I play it on my M3 DS Real(If I save and turn of my NDS as I do with every game the save is gone with the next start of the game). I haven´t tried it on my computer, so I don´t know if this is because of my M3...

Are you using Lameboy emulator? If so, after saving the game, you need to touch the touch screen to bring up the Lameboy menu, then hit Save to actually save the game to a [.sav] file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back