• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥ Eevee and Eeveelution Club ♥

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Username: [supporter]Zeratul[/supporter]

Eeveelution Partner: Glaceon <3

Answer a topic:

- What animal do you think Eevee and its Eeveelutions based off?

I'll probably go for foxes. This is because the Eevee, is obviously based on a fox, as it looks very similar (yes!) and it's evolutions kinda do too. But I can't really see some Eeveelutions like Sylveon and Espeon being foxes. So Eevee is a fox, and it it's evolutions are probably based on other things. Sylveon for example. It's based on a sylph, which is pretty obvious due to the "Sylv" being in it's name. Other then that, yeah; Eevee's kinda based on a fox, but not so much on the Eeveelutions.

- Which Eeveelution has the best design?

GLACEON! This thing as absolutely adorable! But seriously though how can you not like it!? It's little ears dangle down, and it's fur has a beautiful baby blue-ish color. Also mentioning that it's an Ice-Type, and Ice-Type's are amazing. :> It's moves are also great, and I love how it can learn Blizzard! I love making my Glaceon use Blizzard, it just makes it look soo strong. I just wish it had more accuracy ;_;

Which do you folks prefer?

133.png
134.png
135.png
136.png
196.png
197.png
470.png
471.png

133.png
134.png
135.png
136.png
196.png
197.png
470.png
471.png

Ooh wow yeah, the X/Y ones. I kinda liked the old ones, but seriously theese ones are amazing! They're not dull anymore at least, and that's what I'm happy about. I kinda miss the older ones too, as we'll never see them again in future titles. :o And mai Glaceon is looking better then ever! No! Just look it itt! <3

Years

133.png
134.png
135.png
136.png
196.png
197.png
470.png
471.png

133.png
134.png
135.png
136.png
196.png
197.png
470.png
471.png

aaaa definitely the X & Y ones. No longer do we have to see the older, more washed-out and dull versions! These new ones are wonderful. I agree with Olli in that it's hard to pick a favorite but the more I see Flareon and Glaceon the more I want to make them my pick. Flareon looks extra fluffy while Glaceon's new blue is just perfect.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I agree with sheep the Flareon sprite looks more fluffy.. Look at the tail <3 it's the most fluffiest part ♥ ♥

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Yesss her fur is such a beautiful color! I didn't even realize this until I updated the OP that the Eeveelution family have updated party icons in X/Y.

133.png
134.png
135.png
136.png
196.png
197.png
470.png
471.png

133.png
134.png
135.png
136.png
196.png
197.png
470.png
471.png

Haha, the Sugimori art shows off her beauty. :3

Anyway, I definitely prefer the X/Y ones; those of the old, as most have said, look kinda dull. At least now we can appreciate their beauty/cuteness/coolness even in that small size of an image. :bd

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Username: Wicked3DS
Eeveelution Partner:
134.png

Answer a topic: Do you evolve your Eevee as soon as possible, or after it learns a specific move or reaches a specific level? Have you ever kept one as an Eevee?

I usually evolve mine as soon as I can. I commonly use Espeon in Gen II games and Vaporeon in Gen I. I never used one as just an Eevee, if it stays as an Eevee it's usually in my box being unused.

Years
Username: Rainbowishy
Eeveelution Partner: Leafeon
Answer a topic: What animal do you think Eevee and its Eeveelutions based off?
I've always pretty much thought the Eevees were based off of little bunny rabbits all my life. That's what I'm going to continue to think of them as. :) They're just so gosh darn cute! <3

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
The X/Y ones, as their colors are more vibrant. Don't know why, but they also look more cute to me. d: Of all these icons, Espeon would have to be my most favorite. My second favorite is Vaporeon. As for my third favorite, well… that's gotta be a tie between Eevee and Glaceon.

braixen

the supreme meme
Years

133.png
134.png
135.png
136.png
196.png
197.png
470.png
471.png

133.png
134.png
135.png
136.png
196.png
197.png
470.png
471.png

i like the older ones for umbreon, espeon, and leafeon better. the colors in the x/y ones are gorgeous, though. vaporeon and glaceon look the best to me in the set

Years
Do you evolve your Eevee as soon as possible, or after it learns a specific move or reaches a specific level? Have you ever kept one as an Eevee?

Yes normally I can normally customize the moves I want after evolution. Never kept just an eevee I prefer the look of eeveelutions.

Years
I'd like to start up some more topics, if I may, since it's been a few weeks. The more the merrier, right?

Do you remember the first eeveelution you've owned in your games? What was it and in what game?

Do you have any eeveelution merchandise? :)

Years
Do you remember the first eeveelution you've owned in your games? What was it and in what game?

I think my first Eeveelution that I owned in a Pokemon game was a Jolteon in SoulSilver. It was also my only female Eeveelution in said game, so that made her special. However, my general fave isn't really Jolteon lol.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years

I honestly don't remember which eeveelution was the "actual" first one I ever owned, seeing as I usually just evolved my Eevee into whichever evolution I thought had the best design, but I'd never actually use it, however the first eeveelution that I actually started using in a playthrough was Vaporeon. I think I mentioned in my first post in here that Jolteon was the one that got me interested in eeveelutions, and it might technically be what I should consider as my first eeveelution, but I didn't train it at all, and only used it in one tournament until Ozzy nabbed it back again (>:[), so yeahh ;) But during my following playthrough of PokeMMO (which is basically just Firered :p), I decided to use an eeveelution, and decided on Vaporeon since I needed a Water type, and to see what all the hype over Vaporeon actually was about. Alas, I didn't get that far, but I did spend a good amount of time EV training it, and it kinda grew on me. Kinda makes me want to go back to that PokeMMO account (I also miss Geodudette :( ). But yeah, aside from that I've actually only used one other eeveelution, but that's probably because I've only played through one game since then. I got the dreamworld Espeon because I was interested in its ability, but that was so late in the game, and it never really found a solid spot in my team, and I didn't get to play it for much longer past that point :p

So yeah, those are my Eevee experiences :p

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Do you remember the first Eeveelution you've owned in your games? What was it and in what game?
I think it was Jolteon. I remember having it on my team for a while, then replaced it with a Pikachu. Jolteon was okay, but back then, I was just a huge Pikachu fan. Found it to be quite adorable. :] Either that, or it could have been Vaporeon... my second Eeveelution, though, was definitely Flareon. That's for sure.

Do you have any Eeveelution merchandise?
At the moment, I have a Leafeon and Flareon plush. I used to have an Eevee plush, but unfortunately, I lost it somehow. Tried searching for it everywhere inside the house, but still couldn't find it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Joining because reasons. :D

Username: [supporter]Axeliira[/supporter]
Eeveelution Partner: Espeon

When I played Red, the first Eeveelution I got in-game was Jolteon. I had both a Pikachu and a Jolteon in my team and since I was more into favorites and not taking seriously of my team, I kept both. xD I think Jolteon was the powerhouse of my first team if I recall. lol

Do you have any eeveelution merchandise? :)
I will be a happy camper if I owned a giant Espeon or Umbreon plushie. I want one so bad. Right now nope, I don't have any Eeveelution plushies :(

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I think I used Vaporean and Jolteon in FireRed. I don't remember much about them tbh.

Do you have any eeveelution merchandise?
nope I don't :(

Years
Yay a new member! Hi Megan! Anyways, 'bout time I answer my own topic~

I.. I'm going to say Jolteon? I really like electric types and Pikachu really influenced that even back when I was young. Was likely in Blue version and I probably did take it quite far to the E4 given how useful it was. Thunderbolt! :)

Do you have any eeveelution merchandise?

Had one small Eevee plush as a kid but not sure what happened to the little guy now. Probably gave it away to a kid who visited that loved Pokemon.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Sign-Up Form
Username: Dragon_Trainer_
Eeveelution Partner: Umbreon(Shiny Sprite please :) )
Answer a topic:

- What animal do you think Eevee and its Eeveelutions are based of?
I think they are based off foxes....... They all look foxy ;)
- Does anyone think they might release another Eeveelution to coincide with Sylveon?
A Dragon Type Eevee you say?! I want it!!!
- How would you react to seeing just Eevee get a Mega Evolution in XY?
I'd think it would be dumb.............
- Does anyone actually like the Eevee training stage of the process?
Yes.......... I love training my eevee <3
- Do you evolve your Eevee as soon as possible, or after it learns a specific move or
reaches a specific level? Have you ever kept one as an Eevee?
I presently have 15 eevees and one of each type in my Fire red game...........
- Are you using an Eeveelution in Pokémon X&Y? Have you used other Eeveelutions in
other versions before?
Haven't played X/Y yet........ I use Eevee in all my games :D
- Which Eeveelution has the best design?
Gotta say Umbreon......... Especially shiny one <3
- What is your favorite Eeveelution and why?
My favorite eeveelution is Flareon......... It becomes an incredibly powerful and useful Pokemon as Fire types were mostly unavailable in the Gen I games......... Except for your starter.............

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
No merchandise for me :(

As for my first Eevee I honestly can't remember haha. The first time I remember using an Eevee was actually in X&Y where I trained an Espeon for my team, and hot damn it was powerful. It was a lot of fun to use and cute as a button to play with so I don't regret it haha. Not sure why I never used any before that - I guess I always just found them to be a little... overused? I'll definitely start using them more though, ideally whilst making a full Eeveelutions team just for the gimmick. ♥

Back