• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Bubbles987

Ace Trainer
Years
Hello everyone!
I am a new user, who just signed up today.
I am reading over the rules and hope to make some new friends! (Because none of my friends IRL like Pokemon T.T)

Anyways, my name is Beth. I like video games (obviously), anything to do with the arts, and sweets ^ ^
I usually don't join forums because people have treated me really rudely in the past. But PC looks pretty friendly and has definitely helped me with questions over the years!

Lastly, I'd like to apologise for any spelling mistakes, as I am posting this on my mobile >.<

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
Years
Hello everyone!
...and hope to make some new friends! (Because none of my friends IRL like Pokemon T.T)

Anyways, my name is Beth. I like video games (obviously), anything to do with the arts, and sweets ^ ^
I usually don't join forums because people have treated me really rudely in the past. But PC looks pretty friendly and has definitely helped me with questions over the years!

:'D
Welcome !
Not many of my friends like Pokémon IRL either, I feel you ! xD
Video Games ? Art ? That's awesome ! :D
Friendly ? PC ? Yes indeed ! They are really nice people, nothing like some other forums, that's for sure !

Again, welcome to you ! ~ <3

Years
Hello everyone!
I am reading over the rules and hope to make some new friends! (Because none of my friends IRL like Pokemon T.T)

Lastly, I'd like to apologise for any spelling mistakes, as I am posting this on my mobile >.<

Ihihihi... We all are friendly peoples? Yes that's 100% true! Oh, you using a mobile? Same as me. To be honest I always browsing with my mobile though it's not really fun xD
Anyway, welcome to Pokècommunity. My name is Rambagos. Since you already read the main rules, I'm just want you for always obeying that. Wanna chat? Send me a VM and add me as your friend. Enjoy your stay here Beth! ^w^

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hi Beth, my name is Aaron.Nice to make your acquaintance and welcome to PC.

We are definitely the friendliest community for Pokemon. I like art and video games too. You should look at Art & Design it's a place where artist can post a gallery and show off their stuff. I have yet to make a Gallery myself but I'm gonna do that soon.

Fell free to VM me to talk or if you have any questions.

Hope you enjoy yourself here and have fun posting.

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
Years
Hello everyone!

Hello Beth, and welcome to PC!!! I'm Psystar, AKA Star, Dragon or just Jude.
PC is a good place to be if none of your friends IRL like Pokemon. You'll make plenty of friends here! ^^ No one is bound to mistreat you or be rude here.
I like video games, art and sweets as well! See, we've got some things in common already :)

And BTW, I don't see any spelling mistakes.
:3 n__n :D

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
haaaai Beth~
welcome to PC!!
A friend of got me into Pokemon games a few years ago but he doesn't play them anymore :( :(
PC is the friendliest forum i know and THE BEST FORUM!!<3 <3
Have fun!!
see ya later~

Years
Hello everyone!

Hello Beth, welcome to PC.

Now, sorry I was late to this intro but I'll still welcome you.

And yeah, I remember joining a forum before PC only to leave due to their staff treating me badly. I needed a new home and so I came across PC. I've already done a lot during my 18 months as a member so far.

The members and staff here are pretty friendly, and there's loads of stuff to check out so you don't get bored.

For starters, I recommend you check out the PC Adoption Center where our mod Cirno will assign you a mentor based on a section of your choice. Just fill out a simple application form and you're ready to go!

Enjoy your stay and feel free to VM me if you have any questions, OK?

- Hikari10

Years
Welcome to the forum, Beth! :3 It's great to meet you~!

Glad to see you've been reading the rules, that's very good progress since they're very important. As for Pokemon IRL, a lot of my offline friends like it, though so many more of my online friends like it than offline. >: So I understand where you're coming from, aha.

On top of the other sections our members linked you to, why not check out the video gaming? I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself posting there. <3 Though it's up to you on where you post, of course!

Anyway, have fun and feel free to contact me if you need anything at all! I'm always open. n_n

Years
Hihi! I'm a new member as well! I literally just signed up 5 minutes ago! I hope to meet new friends and chat about pokemon as well! It's too bad you don't have pokemon fan friends in real life. But, hopefully this forum will be your other home! :)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Hi there Beth, and welcome to the wonderful world of PC!

I've been treated rudely at other sites before (two of them) but on the whole, people here are nicer than on other Pokemon sites. Otherwise I wouldn't have stuck around as long as I have :) I'm more into the RPG side of video games myself, and I've played quite a few good ones. As for sweets... I'm allergic to a lot of them :/

Anyway, I hope you enjoy life here on PC, and hopefully you'll stick around and have fun for a long time to come! I look forward to seeing you around the site!

Back