• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
Arceus is stupidly overpowered, and its design is awful. I can't believe that they made the God of the Pokemon world a goat stuck in a hoop. :(

25. when i heard of arceus on the internet when i got into pokemon about a year and a half ago, i was expecting something similar to landorus, ya know, all cool and godly looking, but the last arceus event for diamond was over far before i had heard of it. when i finally found a way to get him without the event, i was like, what the heck?! its a freakin puppy! who made him god?! i don't see him as too overpowered though, just takes a decent pokemon with a type advantage over him and a heal blocker, that said, a max speed/special attack electric arceus with ice beam like mine doesn't have much of a weakness. but all the other legendaries took care of that with their signature moves. arecus made a huge mistake by giving dialga roar of time. and allowing the creator of the masterball to exist.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

... the only thing i really got out of that was that you think arceus is a puppy. what?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Well regardless, the French version, from what I remember, is still my favorite. I think.

What's strange is that I've been watching the Japanese openings for pokemon (specifically Spurt, Together, High Touch, and Saikou Everyday, since those are the only ones I can actually find)...any I think they're reigniting my love for pokemon. They have so much spirit and likability that I can't help but remember the days when I didn't apply logic to Pokemon, the days when I didn't have to wish for an Open world Action RPG and instead used my imagination to put myself in the shoes in the trainer and feel satisfied doing it.

I've been trying to cut down on Turn Based RPGs, but...I think I'm gonna beat Black 2.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

>Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru

Never watch anything with that long a title, didn't Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai, Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai and Senki Zesshou Symphogear: Meteoroid-Falling, Burning, and Disappear, Then...(not making it up) teach you anything?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Oniichan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne and Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne did teach me a thing or two about expectations for long-titled rom-coms, but
Spoiler:

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

Whoops kinda stopped going here a bit. I've been busy not playing Symphonia and the other games I have.

I blame my fabulous hair.
Actually, I blame TF2.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

>mfw I opened those spoiler tags
Spoiler:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

I don't really have a bias against shows with long names, generally because I try not to hold any bias or prejudice for any media, but I probably won't see them on a list and say, "Gee, that looks like a show with an enriching story and deep characters, I think I'll watch!"

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Arceus is a robot goat isn't it?

It's not actually long titles. It's just those ones made from Light Novels that ye know, are written for certain types of people. My little loli vampire imouto who might be my childhood friends clone is making me a sandwich dressed as a nekomimi maid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back