• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
The Wolf of Wall Street

It was a decent watch. A bit overhyped by some reviews but a good watch nonetheless. Leonardo DiCaprio was brilliant.

Years
Super 8, on Netflix. I actually haven't seen Cloverfield, so that's probably why it seems so fresh to me. Pretty good movie though, and the child actors are great for their age.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Alice in wonder land, it a great movie. I really like it. The Climax wasn't too good but well its enough for entertainment although.

Lunarose

replaced by lies
Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2020
La Bamba, based on Ritchie Valens life. It was just on tv the other day and I got hooked to it, a pretty good movie. The ending though ):

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
I rarely watch Movies but my last movie was Race 2 which is an Indian Movie! A blockbuster! and I also watched Life of Pi!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
American Pie: The Book of Love

It's a nice movie. Awesome to see Jim's dad get a bigger role in this one and knowing he originally wrote the Book of Love :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
The last movie I saw was last night on TV. It was Anchorman. Hilarious movie. Made me laugh, which I needed.

I give it a 9/10. I haven't seen the sequel yet though.

Years
I saw Frozen a few weeks ago and thought it was the single best thing that's happened to Disney movies this century. Seriously though, I was raving about it for days.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Either Robocop 3 or Donnie Darko. I can't remember which.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
Dinosaur.
One of my favorite underrated Disney movies. It was a lot like The Land Before Time, but darker with real-life scenery and incredible-looking CGI characters, the score was epic, and they didn't have as many cliches, yet had more paleontological errors than The Land Before Time.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
The Exorcist

Said to be the scariest movie of all time, but not as much as today's standards. But I don't think any other movie nowadays can scare people as much as it did in 1970's. People ran out of the movie theaters, too shocked, scary and even some of them went out crying. None of the movies nowadays can do that and which is probably why it is considered to be the scariest movie of all time, and I agree :)

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
When Harry met Sally

The highlight is of course Kat'z Diner.

7/10

Miracle on 34th Street

The classic 1947 version.

10/10

Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa

The title says it all.

7/10

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Ride Along

Gave me some good laughs, I really liked it, despite what the critics said. Kevin Hart is hilarious imo, and Ice Cube being the badass that he is makes him a very good tough cop.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Fight Club

Edward Norton & Brad Pitt gives us excellent performance and also great quotes from the movie. One of the best plot twist in movie history also.

^ By typing this, I just broke the first rule of Fight Club.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Watched The Dark Knight yesterday. My favorite movie of the trilogy, Heath Ledger is amazing. Saw Bad Teacher just now. Some parts were funny, but the movie wasn't as good as I thought it would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back