• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Emerald?!

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
Wow. Well, i was looking at pokemonelite and lo and behold i see news about Pokemon Emerald! Funny thing is, when R/S came out i kept on thinking "Pokemon Emerald" maybe i am psychic. lol...... well since not everone has gotten FR/LG i dont expect to get this anytime soon.....
----
oh and btw, if this was posted somewhere else i didnt know that post was there so please dont kill me ^_^; thanks

Last edited:

Jirachi

is made of gold
Years
eliana said:
Wow. Well, i was looking at pokemonelite and lo and behold i see news about Pokemon Emerald! Funny thing is, when R/S came out i kept on thinking "Pokemon Emerald" maybe i am psychic. lol...... well since not everone has gotten FR/LG i dont expect to get this anytime soon.....
----
oh and btw, if this was posted somewhere else i didnt know that post was there so please dont kill me ^_^; thanks
Yes, it is actually true, www.serebii.net has proven it.

Hex Maniac

lemme see that tootsie roll!
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2006
it sounds cool! i'm definitely buying it if it ever comes out

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2006
Hmm..
If Fr/Lg is Sept,9 then Emerald should be around march-april-may Next year!

TOKEYO-MONKEY

Ban me please
Years
Ohh you mean this
emerald.jpg

It is com'n out in japan soon I think I have not been paying atention.

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
Years
XD This is payback for teasing the class clown about saying there's going to be a Pok?mon Emerald two years ago...

BigBoss

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2007
My friend kept on talking about emerald, how at MT.Pyre there are 3 white pole things not 2 so theres gonna be a emerald. thats what he said! i didnt belive him even after going to MT Pyre and seeing it. After seeing those screenshots now I really belive it!

Back