• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
1. The ultra rare Pokémon found only in Hoenn, Feebas, is the most common fish pokémon in Soala! But, this is a FireRed hack, you can't evolve it to Milotic...

Siren Tunnel

tunnel0.png
tunnel1.png

Actually, you can. You can use Yape and edit
Feebas' evolution method. (Maybe through Water Stone and levelling?)

Anyways, the updates are cool.

AcidicSubstance

Resident Megalo Maniac
Years
I'm not sure if my version of the game is incomplete or just glitchy but I olny ever get the same things out of the eggs I buy from the egg shop.
Normal eggs are always pichu, uncommon eggs are always elekid and rare eggs are always mudkip. They also always have exactly the same stats and nature. I even used a money cheat to buy a whole lot of them to test it out and I got six mudkips from the rare eggs, all with hardy natures.

Is this normal or a glitch or do the eggs change daily or weekly or something? Because when I searched the thread about it I saw that some people said they got torchic and treecko from their eggs (treecko omg yes plz!!).

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2010
im just wondering that is this hack finished? since the last update were in september 2008

DarkPhantomX

Buggy Black Knight
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
I'm not sure if my version of the game is incomplete or just glitchy but I olny ever get the same things out of the eggs I buy from the egg shop.
Normal eggs are always pichu, uncommon eggs are always elekid and rare eggs are always mudkip. They also always have exactly the same stats and nature. I even used a money cheat to buy a whole lot of them to test it out and I got six mudkips from the rare eggs, all with hardy natures.

Is this normal or a glitch or do the eggs change daily or weekly or something? Because when I searched the thread about it I saw that some people said they got torchic and treecko from their eggs (treecko omg yes plz!!).

I think its your copy of the rom or exetremely bad luck, cause I bought 2 rare eggs and got Mudkip and Treeko, 2 common eggs gave me Cleffa and Pichu, and 1 uncommon egg which gave me Beldum. If I'am right Common and Uncommon contain the baby pokemon, Uncommon also contains the uber pokemon which evolve at level 50 which means I'am not buying anymore of those eggs since I don't like any of those pokemon. and the rare seems to be the Hoenn starters. I miss charmander.....

Argh where are the other two HM's!? I've done everything but run along the paths hitting A to search the ground.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Hey Cierra, are you gonna make any support banners?
This game is awesome and more people should know it

Some were posted some pages back, I never put any in the first post, though.

wow great update
are you sure tackle is a good move though, it so common. Like majority of pokemon have it
maybe something like skull bash is more suitable
its up to you though

Whoa, nice.

I can't say anything except that I'm blown away by the number of deleted posts your mapping and scripting and ideas. I like the Tackle Tree, although Tackle's a bit too common...maybe Body Slam?

Why no magikarp, omgomgomgomgomg i dont like.

It has to be common, otherwise I'll have to have someone teach another move to your Pokémon (maybe Slam), and then I'd have to make a lot of Pokémon learn it too, so it'd be almost the same.

Actually, you can. You can use Yape and edit
Feebas' evolution method. (Maybe through Water Stone and levelling?)

Anyways, the updates are cool.

I'm not changing Feebas' evolution method, but Milotic will be obtainable.

As DarkPhantomX said, it's probably your Fire Red ROM.

im just wondering that is this hack finished? since the last update were in september 2008

I've changed a lot of stuff since then, so no~

I think its your copy of the rom or exetremely bad luck, cause I bought 2 rare eggs and got Mudkip and Treeko, 2 common eggs gave me Cleffa and Pichu, and 1 uncommon egg which gave me Beldum. If I'am right Common and Uncommon contain the baby pokemon, Uncommon also contains the uber pokemon which evolve at level 50 which means I'am not buying anymore of those eggs since I don't like any of those pokemon. and the rare seems to be the Hoenn starters. I miss charmander.....

Argh where are the other two HM's!? I've done everything but run along the paths hitting A to search the ground.

The only HMs you can get are CUT and ROCK SMASH, and ROCK SMASH can't be used.

Galia City

galia1.png
galia3.png

This used to be Reine City, there's a few interesting buildings to visit, and a lot of citizens in need of help (Quests).

Rocket Industries

roc1.png
roc2.png

Team Rocket! No, this has nothing to do with the storyline, but you will be able to go further in the building once you obtain a certain item later in the game.

I will probably be posting screenshots of towns/cities, routes and maybe some new features, as I'd like to keep other places and storyline events for the next release.

Last edited:

Trackstar

Say no more.
Years
Wow..

Are you sure, you don't work for, Gamefreak. This hack looks so bright, and viibrent.
I will definatly take a Page out of your book, when creating my own work.
Great updates, Mod. ;)

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
Years
Damnit nice hack ^_^ Im really jelous lol xD
Haha Keep up the good work and very nice updates
Go Go Go Cierra!

-Yasumin

The Original Darkwiz787

Stuck with text below my name.
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
Oooh... very nice.
I just might have to get back into romhacking now that I see what is possible to do ^_^

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
I like it you much good hack is simple but this incredible luck

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Samm means: I like the Hack. It is simple, but incredible.
...I think everyone was able to understand samm, even with the lack of punctuation and grammar. If YOU can understand him, then everyone can.

Anyway, very nice updates, Cierra! Galia City looks great, and the "Rocket Industries" idea is pretty interesting. I'm curious as to what different Quests will be available in the game... Good luck!

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2016
just finished the alpha...this is a good hack, original, creative, interesting, what more could a guy ask for. I really like how Sophia turns evil, makes you wondering what happened to her[gotta be the necklace]

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
Years
Although, I never bothered to play the Alpha version of your hack. But I will definitely check out the next release.

I like the recent screens so far. Good luck.

Years
Hmmm.....Hey its like you whipped up a storm over here and damn the rom hack is totally kool can't wait for the full thing to release.Better release it soon 'cause I CAN'T WAIT ANOTHER DAMN YEAR for the full thing if you need help just pair or do something.

My word:
I'm your greatest fan of your hack!Keep up the good work.

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
Years
cierra i got a question i just finished your alpha and i ab****ely loved it its really unique but i saw on the hall of fame that you first started this hack in 2006 as an emerald hack why is it still in alpha??? and why did you decide to make it a firered hack also you have gotten so much better at this since back then the original to say the truth was a bit shabby but this one was a work of art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back