• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Welcome to the PokeCommunity Sinnoh40! Glad to have you join us! :D Make sure you read the rules so that you know how things operate around here. XD

Did you make that sig? It looks really great! I love it! :3

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2011
Yeaah Thanks :D
Its pretty simple actually All I did was a render a stock and then some color overlays~ xD

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Hello~!

May I say that you avatar is absolutely adorable. Judging by your name I assume that the Sinnoh region is your favourite out of all the regions. Personally I like Hoenn and Unova. Anyway welcome to the PokeCommunity Forums, what's your favourite Pokemon, is it from Sinnoh? Don't forget to read the rules and ask the staff if you don't understand them. I hope you become a regular at PC.

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 24, 2011
Hello there and welcome to PokéCommunity :)

Make sure to read the rules on a specific forum you will post in before actually posting something so you won't have any problems or whatsoever. Well the rules here are not really that long and boring so no worries :)

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
Welcome to PC!

That is a nice sig. Very simple. You make it sound easy but I've never been able to make a decent sig. :< Oh well.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Just Joined
Nice to meet you all~

Hey Sinnoh40! You were Tommy last night on the PokéCommunity PO Server (or Man Server of Mans, I can't remember which one we were on!) weren't you? I'm glad you decided to join the community! :DD

There's quite a lot to do here, so don't be afraid to explore and post around in any place that looks interesting! Everyone here is pretty friendly, too - they're not going to bite if you want to strike up a conversation with them. :3

If you have any troubles with anything to do with the forums or if you just don't know whatcha want to do next, feel free to shoot me a Visitor Message on my profile. I'll certainly be willing to help you out! ;D

Anyway, enjoy yourself at PC and get involved! There's really no better community than there is here. :)

Back