• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]

Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 9, 2013
I sent McAfee and AVERT a report of the Advance Trainer thing.. I hope they fix it soon because it's pretty annoying! ;) A-Trainer is amazing.

Makorin

Ex-ROM Hacker
Years
I sent McAfee and AVERT a report of the Advance Trainer thing.. I hope they fix it soon because it's pretty annoying! ;) A-Trainer is amazing.

I sent a report a few weeks ago... still nothing. I'd say, disable real-time scanning, extract it from the .zip file (since the zip file isn't a "trojan") and use it while the real-time scanner is off. That's what I'm doing until McAfee decides that the program is safe.

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
does anyone have a copy of advanced trainer?

the link to A trainer isnt working, does anyone have that program on them or can point me to a similar program like A-trainer?

Years
The Shinyzer doesn't work...
It will open, and I can type in a number, but the shinyze button won't work >~<; And it won't let me type in a letter, either.
BTW, I'm using Pokemon Sapphire, and I've tried everything... Do you know what to do?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
The Shinyzer doesn't work...
It will open, and I can type in a number, but the shinyze button won't work >~<; And it won't let me type in a letter, either.
BTW, I'm using Pokemon Sapphire, and I've tried everything... Do you know what to do?
Um... you did something wrong? :D
Shinyzer is used in this order:
1) Open ROM in Shinyzer
2) Find free offset with 160 (or something) free space
3) Put that offset into Shinyzer's bar
4) Click on button
=)

Years

Um... you did something wrong? :D
Shinyzer is used in this order:
1) Open ROM in Shinyzer
2) Find free offset with 160 (or something) free space
3) Put that offset into Shinyzer's bar
4) Click on button
=)
That's what I did :\ I could try again, but it didn't seem to want to work.

EDIT: Next time I should use the copy button in FreeSpace Finder ^^; I have NO CLUE how I missed that. Anyways, I just typed in an extra zero .-.; Thanks

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2011
Hackmew whenever i download A-Trainer it says Trojan Virus removed from McAfee what is wrong with it?

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
whats wrong with the downloads for a trainer? whenever i extract it, the file just vanishes when its done O_O

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
When I opened A-Trainer an error pops up and it says "Subscription Out Of Range?" I tried all rom i have and nothing worked. Any thoughts?

grooveturtle

Turtle Tamer
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 17, 2013
You are amazing!!!
All of the tools I downloaded (A-Starter, A-Trainer, and Shinyzer) are wonderful tools, I just wish more worked with Game Boy and Gameboy Color (Yellow + S/G/C).

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2011
hmm.. to me it says now; Not enough space... I need 1576 bytes and it says that there's not enough.. too bad...

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Hm... I've noticed a problem with the first post in this thread. The image for the goodies in the eXtreme Script Editor area is no longer available on Tinypic, so it's now an image that shows whenever the picture is no longer available on Tinypic. And some download links are no longer working, so anyone who is wanting to download the tools might have to use the mirror instead until HackMew fixes the problems in the first post of this thread.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2013
I've hated UNlz because it was one of the potential reasons for me having to restart hacking ruby(it was my fault). So please a tutorial for the edited one

ipatix

Sound Expert
Years
Is there a Version of A-Trainer that isn't reported as virus?

Because my father wants to reinstal the complete computer because of the virus report of Avira and he doesn't belive that this is no virus.

Back