• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: The Ultimate Black/White Demake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowXspirit

dream creator
Years
  • US
  • Seen Jul 8, 2012
this hack is really amazing, and i like the description of what the game is about!
how is the your game coming along? hope i get to play it someday when it's ready X)

i hope to make a hack someday. :3

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2017
Thanks for doing this. I couldn't wait less to have Pokemon Black in a GBA rom. I'm brazilian, and here is SO difficult to have a Nintendo DS, DSI or 3DS, and DS emulators aren't good. I really wanna support, but i don't know how to hack. So, all i can do is cheer for you. Good Luck!

Shucklin

Punch in the Meowth!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
Fakemon can be cool only if their done right, but even if they're great, they don't go with this hack. Good job anyway. For the pokemon in the hack use only the ones that are in Black and White's regional pokedex. Why Catalyst for the name? You know that a catalyst is something that speeds up a chemical reaction, right?

Speedster

The Unknown
Years
Hey Teh Blazer. I hope you don't give up on this. The tiles are okay but you may want to check out WesleyFG's public B/W tiles. Elite Charizard said he was making a ROM base from them. That would sure get this hack looking cool. Along with others I hope to see that this hack will see the light of day.

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2017
The FRLG pokedex has 4 pokemon more than BW pokedex. Why don't you find a way in the storyline to capture Pokemon Pearl & Diamond legendary pokemon?

Activity Three

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
Over my break, I had time to graphically change the game to make it more aesthetically beautiful. Here is the fruit of my labor:

81993089.png
91784942.png
32633591.png

Big thanks to Wesely FG for his B/W tiling project, it helped me out A LOT. That last one was a small bit of Accumula Town. Do you know where? :P

Oh, and a mapshot of Nuvema Town. Do you like my edits to it?
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
The new tiles look great, but why are the signs right in front of the mountains? :/

No one can read them that way.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2022
This looks like an interesting project. I'd definitely give it a whirl when it's finished. So I wish you the best with this.

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Ahhh rodney this hack seems great i love the new screenies i agree with crunch howcome are the signs infront of le mountain? eh xD great hack and ill play it when its ready (potatoe man) :)

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
This looks hot! The tiles blend in with some of the regular tiles! (Note: I know Firered tiles when I see 'em.) This looks interesting and can't wait for a download! But a great game can't be rushed!

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
You should probably try replacing the grass tile with one that doesn't stand out as much as that - or, if you are keeping that grass, mix it up a bit with the rest of the FR grass tiles, so the maps look less like obvious grids of repeated grass tiles.

PokeMasterPLA2

Pokemon Master, Hack lover
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2023
This game is gonna be awesome! I've been waiting for a demake forever and I joined just so i could try to help! If you need any help let me know. I'm new at YAPE but I can use it pretty well. If you need a beta tester please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back