• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Hyetology

Do you mind corrupted music (I'll fix it later)?

• No - I mute VBA's volume anyway

Votes: 664 55.6%
  • No - I can deal with it for now

Votes: 263 22.0%
  • Yes - I won't play if the music is corrupted

Votes: 54 4.5%
  • Yes - It'll kinda ruin it for me :/

Votes: 213 17.8%

• Total voters

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
first impressions:

this hack seriously looks good...

many obvious errors left and right (like the tv in a house at the first town, the hiker in the first route)

and gameplay wise

mother cant even heal for u? no pc to grab potions from? unavoidable first trainer then? almost died at the first route if not for trainer hax (mlg pro herp derp using leer instead of tackle) and that repel

Last edited:

hinkage

Everyone currently in an argument with this member
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
first impressions:

this hack seriously looks good...

many obvious errors left and right (like the tv in a house at the first town, the hiker in the first route)

and gameplay wise

mother cant even heal for u? no pc to grab potions from? unavoidable first trainer then? almost died at the first route if not for trainer hax (mlg pro herp derp using leer instead of tackle) and that repel

I'm glad you enjoy it (wait, do you? you sound angry :x) at least. It gets easier after the first two Gyms I think. Your complaints/suggestions are taken into account for future updates, too, however... There is a PC with a Potion. I got one when I tested it, and I just checked again and it had one. For now, just think of this as a Skyrim-type Pokemon game: fun, but sprinkled with glitches/slightly OP enemies that'll be fixed later ;D

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
for example heres a tile error thats mat be less obv

as in the pc is not in the first town u start in (it just shows that email thing)

EDIT: imo u shloud tone down that first route a bit...Elekid and Miltank that wartortle cannot even run from...

Last edited:

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
i kinda like the skyrim journal/log/books style, (thought the tone in the texts could be more serious and mature). just needs a lot of fixing and polishing of graphics and gameplay. After taht forshuh many more people will play and enjoy this hack. Can then be as good as Ruby destiny LoG/ flora sky and many of the other completed hacks.

pok3monfan1

Newbie Hacker
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 8, 2022
Spent a while leveling up in route 18 before going to lazy town level 21 quilava lvl 20 gyrados worth the time

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
I'm glad to see this has finally released. Congrats to you hinkage. I'll make a post on my thread for viewers to check this hack out. Goodluck on fixing the errors everyone will mention lol. It's a pain.

pok3monfan1

Newbie Hacker
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 8, 2022
Glitch in the city after greenwich if you go into the pokemart sell something and switch it to 0 items auto 999999 poke

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
why are you trying to kill us by giving us a magikarp -_- i thought i was getting a deoxys :@ xD

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Question

Where do you go during Dead Island? I tried talking to Castle but then the game froze I checked w/ A-Map and he has no script so I'm not sure what to do. Never Mind, Talk to the vendor guy and he'll take you to Gotham apperantly.

Last edited:

pok3monfan1

Newbie Hacker
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 8, 2022
why are you trying to kill us by giving us a magikarp -_- i thought i was getting a deoxys :@ xD
I trained mine and got a gyarados in about 20 minutes.
Hinkage where do you go after you beat street city i went south but i couldnt leave after i went around i got to new cannan but after that nothing was there but the mesa ffactory where the guy said no visitors at this time what should i do

hinkage

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
I know I said I wouldn't update for awhile, but I just had to.

This is only some bug fixes, anyway: [LINK REMOVED]

I can't believe some people are already so far O_o. I should add more Trainers probably.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Has a weird glitch. When I left my room after first starting the game, the room I ended up in downstairs was a Pokecenter. I don't know if that is intentional or not (I'm guessing not). Anyway, when I spoke to nurse joy, the screen sort of filled with a bunch of pokeballs and froze. I'll have to restart the game later to see if it happens again but right now I've got to go somewhere.

Just FYI, I am using the bug-fixed version.

hinkage

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
Has a weird glitch. When I left my room after first starting the game, the room I ended up in downstairs was a Pokecenter. I don't know if that is intentional or not (I'm guessing not). Anyway, when I spoke to nurse joy, the screen sort of filled with a bunch of pokeballs and froze. I'll have to restart the game later to see if it happens again but right now I've got to go somewhere.

Just FYI, I am using the bug-fixed version.

You're crazy. I would never accidentally forget to change the warp back to its correct location after doing some quick tests.

Coincidentally, I found some other, completely unrelated things that needed fixing: http://www.mediafire.com/?z2ia2czwk42fkrg

RetroRoller

Trailer Trash
Years
Wait.. New Canaan? As in New Canaan, Connecticut? Or Honest Hearts New Canaan?

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

hinkage

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
i cant get to chap.3 it freezes :(

I checked and I didn't see anything wrong with that script, or the one that warps you to the Ch 3 screen :\

Try rejecting his initial offer, then talking to his sprite manually. That might work as a temp workaround.

Back