• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years of Lies (PG+16) OOC

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
@Everyone

If anyone needs help, feel free to message me here or on Skype! I can always do a joint section with your guide's to help along the way.

Last edited:

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Great job on the posts, everyone! Let's try to keep up a good rhythm right to the end! If anything comes up, be sure to post it here so we can work something out. If you are planning on fighting a specific character, have a talk with both myself and whoever (if they're not NPCs) controls the character you're wishing to fight.

Skymin's last to post! >D And then it's GAME ON!

I'll have Bernkastel's post up today, guys! (Including your first look into the arena)

All information (Including what items you may potentially obtain (Choose from) for your character) will be PMed directly afterwards. Do not collect items other than those that I list for you, UNLESS you come to an agreement with another member about taking one of their items.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
^LOL My last post... I'm being a hypocrite, aren't I?

Well, I'm currently working on the area descriptions... That's FOUR different areas, people! I also need to touch up the weapons catalog. Make it as pretty as me. ;D

I glimmer with modesty. Shoot me.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Shiro and Bernkastel's posts are up. Sorry about the EXTREME delay. Schoolwork>Roleplaying, sadly. Things have been stressful on my side.

I am currently working on Marisa and Amelia's posts. If everything runs smoothly, I should have them up tonight or early tomorrow. Latest, is Sunday night.

If you are having issues with making a post, contact me via PM, AIM, or Skype. We can set up a joint post.

Back