• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
Grave Danger said:
I'm Grave Danger.
I'm from Poke' Corner
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help,have any questions or have any problems,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will be active,have a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Hey there Grave Danger. ^_____^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity! I'm Kelsey, it's nice ta meet yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. XD I'm soo hyper today. @.@ Be sure to follow da rules and have a shweet time. =3

~Kelsey

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 3, 2015
Hey there. Let us newbies unite and form a union! Just kidding, have fun here.

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2006
Hey I dunno Poke'Corner...
Welcome anyway^^
I'm sure you'll have a great time :)

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Roan, a character from Ragnarok the Animation, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back