• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal Advance

Years
Sceptile_Master said:
It was pretty good but there is some spelling mistakes. The weirdest thing was though I had the enemys **** bulbasaur down to red health and then it just attacked and did like 18 damage and killed me when I had like 14 health left.

yeah i know the CDBS still need some work. thanks for all of you:)
the next demo will be better, if you like this one, you will love the next one:P

PS: funnybunny i know that, but it was the first one demo as you know.
thkz that was i want it to listening, my bugs to be corrected:P BTW

Last edited:

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
  • Age 30
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Cool,I finally got the demo(from the old link)It's pretty good.It just looks a bit glitchy.Anyway,keep up the good work!

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
Years
The demo was okay...
For the CDBS, you may want to work on it a bit more. I saw a few graphic glitches here and there, but overall, it was good. Not great, but good. :classic:

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
Errr.....it didn't work with me, when I opened the game it says some words and then a window comes up saying ?????????, I press the okay button that's on it and it closes, what's wrong?:(

Years
That demo was too small for the filesize in my opinion, You should have only included the resources you needed for the demo because that was what increased filesize so much.
The damage calculation was very stuffed up, I was able to do 9 damage on the enemy bulbasaur? Before it did 22 damage to my bulbasaur on it's first move. Then gary walked into the bookcase and the demo was over.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
I played the demo and was disapointed with the size of it. I liked your bag menu and trainer card.
How come gary picked Charmander but I battled another bulbasaur?
The enter name system was really nice looking, good job there.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 29, 2007
datriot said:
That's what it says, ??????????????????.

You choose the directory to save it to and then click the OK button (everything else should be question marks). Then go to that directory and play it. You will need the RGSS runtime package on your pC first though.

Years
Krazy_Meerkat said:
That demo was too small for the filesize in my opinion, You should have only included the resources you needed for the demo because that was what increased filesize so much.
The damage calculation was very stuffed up, I was able to do 9 damage on the enemy bulbasaur? Before it did 22 damage to my bulbasaur on it's first move. Then gary walked into the bookcase and the demo was over.

it wasnt "the resouces", it was the musics files.
I know it as some bugs, but i want it to show it to you my demo, and I was late on the release date because of school stufs. so i gave it to you this way. i'm going to fix all game bugs, dont worry, next demo will be amazing I promess to you.

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2007
I tried out the demo, and there were a few graphical glitches... Gary walking into the bookcase was quite... stupid for lack of a better word. Honestly If you are going to release a Demo, It should be cleaned up more. Don't take this personally at all, this is simply sound advice... everyone should follow it actually.

The Menu system was good
The Battle system initially looks impressive except for where the name-attack window sightly appears on top of the other window... minor problem though. You just need to adjust the Y Coordinate Data on the Window Position.

Also... Gary used the Bulbasaur against you, not the Charmander.

Well anyway, just make sure your next demo has a bit more to it then about 5 minutes of gameplay :)

The intro was definetly the most well receieved part of the Demo, no complaints there.

Back