• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 927 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2013
at Littlered i believe the program that was used to create the game is known as rpg maker 2003... this verdion is more complex to use but give you more control over how you want the game to turn... there is another version of rpg maker it is known as rpg maker xp and people use the posicals starter kit with it sorry i think i spelt that wrong and that kit used to create more tradional pokemon games like you see on ds and gba... how ever it is not compatible with rpg maker 2003... every thing you see in darkdoom game has been created by script the language is known as ruby but im not entirely sure as for graphics they can be made in ms paint and other simmualer programs
right eveyone im off to bed sorry about my spelling and darkdoom im loving all the new stuff so keep up your hard work your an inspiration to us all

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Spoiler:

Update comming later this week.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Spoiler:

Thanks for the response! It does make sense to have other glitches tiles...unfortunately, it just made the one important one hard to find. :P

Years
from as far as I looked in this thread you kept misspelling Giovanni and said geovanni
Edit: almost forget you cant go in the bed of the home bases you buy and have to travel to your home in the 1st town
Edit2: you wrote "thoes pesky rocks" and it's those not thoes
Edit3: when you have a pokemon that is poisoned and you scroll pages in pokedex the pokemon keeps getting hurt.

Last edited:

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
@Saifors:
When reporting spelling errors, please refer to where the mistake is or which in game character has said mistake. Thanks.

Nice glitch findings, however.

@DarkDoom:
So, everything labeled Resta Cave uses the cave ChipSet?
(Which caves aren't? o.O)
----------

I got in trouble for doing a certain action, will not post very often.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
@BCKC: I can think of two.... Ferrerus Mines and Cave of the Damned. (unless the Cave of the Damned is considered Resta Cave by the game.) And sorry for mentioning mini D/P sprites earler. I'm used to having to resize them to make them fit into Pokemon Ruby. I keep forgetting that you don't have to do that here.

@DarkDoom3000: ...I kinda over-dithered her hair and her boobs, didn't I? Don't worry, I'll fix it. By the way, do they have to be indexed? I was so absorbed by the process of making them that I forgot to index them... :\

And one more thing... Is Magikarp and Gyrados the only Pokemon with area differences? Or could there be other Pokemon with area differences?

EDIT: I removed some of the dithering in both sprites. (Her boobs were too sparkly anyway.) I've also resized the windows of both sprites to 64x64, since originally they were two different sizes. They aren't indexed though.

(I didn't remove as much dither off of the back sprite as I did her front sprite, since her hair kinda looked a bit less like hair when I removed it. By the way, for those who don't know: Dithering= the dotty checkerboard effect on her hair and dress. It's the lesser known term for it, but I like the way it sounds. :D)

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Years
from as far as I looked in this thread you kept misspelling Giovanni and said geovanni
Edit: almost forget you cant go in the bed of the home bases you buy and have to travel to your home in the 1st town
Edit2: you wrote "thoes pesky rocks" and it's those not thoes
Edit3: when you have a pokemon that is poisoned and you scroll pages in pokedex the pokemon keeps getting hurt.
Ah yeah. thanks for the heads up, Giovanni's name still hasn't been used ingame (but will be soon)
@2- fixed (*)
@3- hmm... probably can't fix that without automatically recovering the poisoned pokemon upon accessing the pokedex.

@Saifors:
@DarkDoom:
So, everything labeled Resta Cave uses the cave ChipSet?
(Which caves aren't? o.O)
----------

I got in trouble for doing a certain action, will not post very often.
Oh, no. Only the first cave is resta cave (the one in route 2, in waterfall)
The golem mountain cave is Mt. Sitor.
The one with the unown and digletts is Connecting Caves.
Only the area signs are wrong, if you click on the signs outside the caves, it should show you the real name of the caves (also, the map should show the real names)

@BCKC: I can think of two.... Ferrerus Mines and Cave of the Damned. (unless the Cave of the Damned is considered Resta Cave by the game.) And sorry for mentioning mini D/P sprites earler. I'm used to having to resize them to make them fit into Pokemon Ruby. I keep forgetting that you don't have to do that here.

@DarkDoom3000: ...I kinda over-dithered her hair and her boobs, didn't I? Don't worry, I'll fix it. By the way, do they have to be indexed? I was so absorbed by the process of making them that I forgot to index them... :\

And one more thing... Is Magikarp and Gyrados the only Pokemon with area differences? Or could there be other Pokemon with area differences?

EDIT: I removed some of the dithering in both sprites. (Her boobs were too sparkly anyway.) I've also resized the windows of both sprites to 64x64, since originally they were two different sizes. They aren't indexed though.

(I didn't remove as much dither off of the back sprite as I did her front sprite, since her hair kinda looked a bit less like hair when I removed it. By the way, for those who don't know: Dithering= the dotty checkerboard effect on her hair and dress. It's the lesser known term for it, but I like the way it sounds. :D)

I still think the dress looks too dotty, Sprites usually have white dots, or black dots, usually not both.
take the jynx sprite for example.
Spr_2s_124.png

Last edited:

mew_nani

Years
I kinda liked the black dithering on her dress... I can remove that if you like, though. :D (though I kinda like the way it looks with both black and white dots...)

...and I sincerely apologize if I am breaking the rules by uploading the same two sprites three times. Anyway, here's her sprite with the black dithering removed. (Pokedex entry and name are still up for debate. :D)

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Oh. Well, I got my comp privileges back. Looks like I misinterpreted something xD

Btw, where are the ladders in the cave chipset?! :O

Also, I have realized that I can't possibly do the graphics edit myself, not having anything to do with graphics/ pixel stuffz. So, I pretty much will need help from the community.
First task?
Help me edit/ scratch some tiles to look like some tiles that I already have. (Attached.)
Well, actually, DarkDoom, can you post a team thread for SPEE?
I feel like I'm hijacking your thread ><'

Attachments

• Cave.PNG
    Cave.PNG
    2.7 KB · Views: 9

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
Years
Well, first off I want to say this has to be the best Pokemon fangame I've ever played. I played it for 5 hours straight without realizing how much time had passed xD... I can't wait to see what else you add!

But, I also have to make a bug report.

Spoiler:

That's the only problem in the game I've spotted beyond the occasional minor typo. I'm really impressed! Consider me a fan. ( You need some fanbars... Unless we can use the one in your sig? xD )

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
Did you happen to change the overworld style to the one of 4th generation ?
I liked the second gen style a way better...

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
@Miksy91:
No, DarkDoom3000 hasn't. Why would he?
I have, but you really can just ignore me ^^

@DarkDoom3000:
Huh. Well that kinda sucks :( (about the bag thing)
Can you possibly create an item that hold other items inside, kinda like the TMs Case in FRLG?

DarkDoom3000

Years
I kinda liked the black dithering on her dress... I can remove that if you like, though. :D (though I kinda like the way it looks with both black and white dots...)

...and I sincerely apologize if I am breaking the rules by uploading the same two sprites three times. Anyway, here's her sprite with the black dithering removed. (Pokedex entry and name are still up for debate. :D)
Ah, that looks excellent!

Oh. Well, I got my comp privileges back. Looks like I misinterpreted something xD

Btw, where are the ladders in the cave chipset?! :O

Also, I have realized that I can't possibly do the graphics edit myself, not having anything to do with graphics/ pixel stuffz. So, I pretty much will need help from the community.
First task?
Help me edit/ scratch some tiles to look like some tiles that I already have. (Attached.)
Well, actually, DarkDoom, can you post a team thread for SPEE?
I feel like I'm hijacking your thread ><'

ladders are actually in charactersets, called objects or enviroments or someting,

Joey's Rattata said:
Well, first off I want to say this has to be the best Pokemon fangame I've ever played. I played it for 5 hours straight without realizing how much time had passed xD... I can't wait to see what else you add!

But, I also have to make a bug report.

Luckily I had saved shortly beforehand, so I didn't lose anything. Just need to walk back, and remember to not talk to suspicious old men...

That's the only problem in the game I've spotted beyond the occasional minor typo. I'm really impressed! Consider me a fan. ( You need some fanbars... Unless we can use the one in your sig? xD )
Thanks!
The bug was reported, now fixed, just stay away from the old man for now. I have a couple of writers/spellcheckers who are actively eliminating the typos. still a work in progress, but they shouldn't be such a problem by the time v1 launches.

Yeah, the bar on my sig is free to use. (may need to make more bars)

miksy91 said:
Did you happen to change the overworld style to the one of 4th generation ?
I liked the second gen style a way better...
No, the game is still second gen, BCKC is doing some 4th gen graphical conversion.
I love 2nd gen, it's how the game was made to be played.

@DarkDoom3000:
Huh. Well that kinda sucks :( (about the bag thing)
Can you possibly create an item that hold other items inside, kinda like the TMs Case in FRLG?
I could, but the amount of work it would take would be insane. I could probably finish mapping another region by the time i would be able to finish a custom item management system.

Last edited:

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
*sigh* I wanna play this, though I'm forbidding myself to play any Pokemon game until B/W comes out!! Usually, the graphics are a huge turn-off to me, but this looks like it has promise. Also, events, how will you add and delete events. And from update to update (EX: 1.0 to 1.1) will your save stay there, or do you have to start over?

mew_nani

Years
@DarkDoom3000: Yay! Thank you!

@BCKC: ...I suck making custom tilesets, but would these work? (look at bottom of post, I think the tileset will show up there.)

@everyone: If anyone has a name or Pokedex entry for the Jynx evo sprites, that would be awesome. BCKC already has a moveset ready, but we're stuck on the name. Any help would be appreciated. :)

Last edited:

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
@DD3000
Oh. Well that sucks.
(Then again, this game is so perfect already that we're picking on the tiny little details ^^)

@Mew_Nani:
Wow, thanks! They're awesome!
I'll try to come up with a name :P

EDIT: Ok, the names of Electivire and Magmortar are formatted as [Noun relating to type (Electricity/Magma)]+[Source of power/weapon (Wire/Mortar)]
So, I'll edit again with a name suggestion. ^^

EDIT2: Alright, I lied. Naming pokemon is hard :P

Last edited:

mew_nani

Years
.... ..... .... I'm suggestionless.... Somebody help us! DX
... ..... ...................................................................... .... .... ... .... Frost.... err.... Icicle... no that won't work... ....Blizz... um.... uh.... rova? Blizzrova.... would that work...? ...

...Rova, as in Rova of Antananarivo, is a a royal palace complex, and, being an opera singer (assuming she is one) would sing for people of royal status occasionally....

And Blizzard... we all know what that means...

Would that work? Blizzrova? I can't think of anything else... DX

flamemaster

No school like the old school
Years
  • MI
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
well since jinxand her lower evolution have real, words for names why not trix? or mabye something not a word like.....blushom.

Back