• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Koi

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Best of luck to you all and extra luck to my friends cartercr and ShinySalamence888!

Koi

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Why thank you. Just to get some conversation going, what would you guys think of having a "Nintendo" side tournament. Tournaments of Little Cup (non-metagame), Light Cup, Fancy Cup, and No Restrictions?
Tournament with VGC rules sounds fun! I know Little Cup, but what's Light Cup and Fancy Cup? Also, what do you mean by no restrictions?

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
Years
Sorry about not getting on yesterday. I've got the round three pairings right here :D

Round 3 Pairings
Dusknoirs vs Aragornbird
Cartercr vs Greg0915​

COMMENCE :D

Last edited:

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
Damn exams ruined me! Good luck to everyone still competing, and I'm sorry to Greg for not getting to him! I've had a lot of stuff going on.

Back