• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Ahh October is here. Bad news is that midterm week is next week D: and good news is that HALLOWEEN is coming! I can't wait for that! ^_^

yay 200th post

Years
October marks the end of my High school career, I'm feeling really sentimental guys :(

EDIT:
I LOVE BEER!
Rum is also good, it makes me feel like a pirate when it's still in the bottle. I dunno it reminds me of one of my friends 16th dress-up party, I was a pirate.
Spoiler:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I always mix it with coke. I had some on speak like a pirate day because pirates!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Beer and coke is a weird combo. Vodka, and coke, however... I've developed a weird liking for it since I started uni, probably because it's cheap and doesn't taste too horrible even if you use the most basic stuff there is.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
NO NOT BEER AND COKE EW. I mean rum and coke!

And yeah I'm the same way with vodka and coke. If you're into drinking vodka is just an alcohol you should just have around, and I always have soda, so mixing the two is a quick way to drunkville!

Years
Stay away from open windows when you drink at uni, guys. I went to school with a guy who fell out of a third story window and got paralyzed from the waist down.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Vodka + Coke is da best. It's been a while that I've had that though. I only drink it at huge parties lmao.

Years
I still like Apple Vodka and Mountain Dew, it always seems to be left at my house and if I run out it costs the same as normal vodka. It's like apple flavoured mountain dew, and you don't realise just how potent it is until later.

droomph

weeb
Years
NO NOT BEER AND COKE EW. I mean rum and coke!

And yeah I'm the same way with vodka and coke. If you're into drinking vodka is just an alcohol you should just have around, and I always have soda, so mixing the two is a quick way to drunkville!

does that even dissolve in water

anyways

yeah, it's oktoberfest, because it's the only month (apart from Lent) we can relax in German class. :P Not because I find it gets easier, but the fooooood

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
does that even dissolve in water

anyways

yeah, it's oktoberfest, because it's the only month (apart from Lent) we can relax in German class. :P Not because I find it gets easier, but the fooooood

It's a liquid silly! It mixes just fine with soda, as do a lot of things. Similar to the apple vodka/mountain dew combination, I really enjoy fruit punch vodka and orange soda. You can't even taste the alcohol, lmao.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I quite enjoy Jello shots, but only ones with rum. The ones with vodka are disgusting, especially lime and vodka. Ew, just thinking about it makes me shudder. n_n;; My favorite is definitely watermelon with rum, followed by lime with rum. They're so good, ugh!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I tried to make jello shots with my friends once and failed miserably. They had SO MUCH ALCOHOL IN THEM OMG. Then we had dozens of leftover jello shots and no one wanted the nasty things.

Good times!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I have to say Kura I absolutely can't imagine you having a jello shot hahaha. Idk why!

droomph

weeb
Years
It's a liquid silly! It mixes just fine with soda, as do a lot of things. Similar to the apple vodka/mountain dew combination, I really enjoy fruit punch vodka and orange soda. You can't even taste the alcohol, lmao.

lol I meant the other kind of coke but whatever :P
--
I imagine that I would much rather have normal Jello or Jigglies rather than jello shots. But then again, I've never tried one to begin with, so it might be the only type of alcohol I'll even consider. :3

The most extreme I go with drinks is probably ice water or green tea (I know, I'm so badass with my disregard for safety) so drinks aren't that much of my interest. I hate soda, juice, sparkling water, pretty much anything that isn't water, which even I find kinda weird.

Though alcohol(s) are a thing of interest to me. I like the smell of isopropanol, and I feel strangely at home when I see a chemical formula for an alcohol (or any carbon-based compound, for that matter). Tbh my favorite chemical groups based on feelings have to be the ketones and alcohols.

annnnnnd I don't know what I'm talking about.

Years
Stay away from open windows when you drink at uni, guys. I went to school with a guy who fell out of a third story window and got paralyzed from the waist down.

Ow, now that would hurt.

Now I would never think about drinking now that I've read your post, Scarf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back