• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Pokemon City Theme Shop

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
Fenne-kun's Emporium of Pokemon Town Themes

Hello, Fenne-kun here! I've been making some themes, lately, and I decided to open a shop for it! :D Basically it goes like this - unlike other shops, it takes time for me to make a theme, SO, I will choose the best 1 in ~3 suggestions/requests and work on it. Normally it'll be done in 10 days. Remember - this is a CITY theme, not a battle theme, as I'm best at that style XD Maybe I can expand at a later date. Also, this is the link to my 'collection post'

For those who would want to submit a request/suggestion, fill out this simple form! (Remember that I will choose 1 out of a small number, so yours might not get accepted, unfortunately, especially if there's more people sending me requests. If there's less, perhaps)

FORM -

City Theme (what kind of City would this be?) -
Try describing it a little -
Mood and atmosphere -
Any preferred key? -
Major/Minor key (basically a happier tone or a slightly sadder one. For Major check my 'Seaside Theme'. For Minor, check 'City of Souls')?
Preferred Time Signature (you can leave this empty. Basically, for music people, choose between 3/4 (waltz-like) and 4/4) -
Any legendary pokemon you can relate this theme to? (I always have a legendary pokmeon in my soundtrack video, preferably the one that 'resembles' it -
Other -

Also, note that these creations will also be put on youtube XD Anyway, see ya! :D

- Fenne-kun

Requests -​

Years
  • Age 12
  • Seen May 11, 2015
I would have expected some other requests here.

Could I request a title theme instead?

Years
  • Age 12
  • Seen May 11, 2015
City Theme - Title theme for my game: Hearts of War. Link in my signature.
Try describing it a little - It should start out slow, and then build slowly. It should start with a lone piano, and then other instruments come in.
Mood and atmosphere - Somewhat depressing, but then it builds and becomes stronger, but still rather dark.
Any preferred key? - The one with 3 flats. I don't remember the names.
Major/Minor key - Minor
Preferred Time Signature - I prefer 3/4
Any legendary pokemon you can relate this theme to? - Not really. Maybe the weather trio, but barely.
Other - Nothing else really. The piano's melody should be the point where the rest of the piece is focused.

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
I'll give it a try, but no promises! Also, would you mind if I post this on Youtube together with my other original stuff, or if another hack uses it for a city or some sort? (but never title since I want yours to be special). Just asking for your opinion on this. Also, making sure. Is this supposed to be a sad title or one that brings anticipation (though this is hard to do as you want it minor and with piano, which is often used with sadness.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 12
  • Seen May 11, 2015
You can post it on youtube, but I'm kind of iffy on other hacks using it. It would kind of depend on who's using it.

Also, it's supposed to be rather sad, yes.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
City Theme - Starting Town
Try describing it a little - This is Starting Town from my Fan Made region named THONSU... Its name is Takoabe Town... It is near oldest Thonsu wood named Arcoris Wood.
Mood and atmosphere - (Something Like mixing if you can a MYSTERY CONNECTION theme and New Bark Town XD)
Any preferred key? - Near Forest
Preferred Time Signature-
Any legendary pokemon you can relate this theme to? (I always have a legendary pokmeon in my soundtrack video, preferably the one that 'resembles' it - Use my Avatar which show REJISHAN... Legendary Pokemon of Thonsu.
Other - Can you make for me a Wild Battle Theme? Something in Sinnoh Wild Pokemon Battle style

SereneAmbience

Founder of Pokémon Ambient
Years
As I explained, here is the idea for one of my towns:

City Name (Concept): Coir City [link applied] (A city encased in a glass orb, neighbored to a giant freshwater lake and a route. The city itself is known for its size and water filtration)
Description: Coir is a bustling metropolis that is dirt or contaminate free. The people are lively, happy citizens whom love their home. Pokémon come to relax at the Bliss & Calm Hotel (like a resort day care) and Trainers can shop at the Community Mall. This city is completely encased in a glass orb to protect against the smog of neighboring industrial towns. Even the Gym Leader, Robin Mayfield releases excess oxygen from the waters of neighboring Loden Lake into the air inside the orb so the citizens have fresh air to breathe. Filtration is the major idea of this city.
Mood & Atmosphere: Definitely a upbeat feel, but with maybe high glass bells and xylophone touches. The atmosphere should be like wind, "flowing air through empty spaces." The mood I consider to be "purification" so you may want to give the XD: Gale of Darkness purification theme a listen for some inspiration. ALSO keep in mind the game this is going to be implemented into is called Pokémon Ambient, so an ambiance feel must also be present.
Preferred Key: Hmmm.... Something natural, unless you feel empowered it should be flat or sharp. Maybe try C.
Major/Minor?: Oh yes, Major of course, please. ;)
Preferred Time Signature: 4/4, just for the enriching feel it can bring.
Any legendaries you can relate this theme to?: I would have to go with Suicune whom is found at the neighboring Loden Lake. <3
Other: Please don't rush this idea if you accept the challenge. The music should flow naturally out of your concepts and so should the melody to be catchy enough to want to repeat it. I have been trying to whistle a theme for this city for some time now, but with no permanent success. Let the challenge inspire you to make it the best it can be. :)

Last edited:
Back