• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen So Um...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quixote

Pokemon Researcher
Years
When Pokemon Battle Revolution came out, I wasn't able to play it because I didn't have a Wii (and my dad didn't want to buy us one) but I finally got a job in time for Black and White, and I'm still wondering, "where is the Pokemon Stadium Version?" Because if we're waiting for the Wii 2 then what the heck, that's about two years down the road (which is about a third of a general Pokemon game life span). Or maybe we are waiting for Pokemon Black and White 2? Does anyone have any ideas?

Years
That would be kind of cool, having a Stadium game based on both series of games (B/W and B/W2), especially if the Gym Leader Castle comes back, you have it like Pokemon Stadium 2 where you can get 16 badges as well as possibly two sets of Elite Four. I always loved that Castle scenerio.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
That would be kind of cool, having a Stadium game based on both series of games (B/W and B/W2), especially if the Gym Leader Castle comes back, you have it like Pokemon Stadium 2 where you can get 16 badges as well as possibly two sets of Elite Four. I always loved that Castle scenerio.

Personally I would love a Stadium with ALL the Gym Castles. Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova, and then a Castle for each E4.

Would love for the Mini games to return too cause that was pretty much all I played with the Stadium games.

blue

gucci
Years
I'd just like to see a Pokémon Colosseum type of game for the Wii/Wii U or 3DS, that would be amazing, I never played Stadium so I wouldn't really know.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Question answered, I suppose? Either way this doesn't belong in our board since Stadium/Colosseum and etc. do not relate to B&W or B&W2.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back