• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Masashi Hamauzu - Pulse de Chocobo (Chocobos of Pulse)

Definitely my favorite Chocobo theme in the FF series. I love how upbeat and jazzy it is compared to the rest of the themes.

Sir Codin

You shall meet enemies three, but none more dangerous than yourself in your full glory. They are shades of good, of evil, and of neutrality, given life and twisted by the laws of the planes.

Years

MGMT - Time To Pretend

They were originally called Management but the abbreviation was the result of a forced name change.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
tumblr_inline_ml11xymwEY1qz4rgp.png

OK I THINK WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT HOW GREAT THIS SONG IS

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Ellie Goulding- Lights
I honestly used to hate this song cause of how much it's overplayed , but it's starting to grow on me and I now I sort of like it. It's so dang catchy and gets in my head constantly.

stp

ShootThePuck
Years
Fall Out Boy - The Phoenix

I think I'm a little obsessed with this song. If every song is as good as this one is on Save Rock and Roll, then I think April 12th will be one of the best days of this year for me.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Gym Class Heroes - Stereo Hearts

Yup, I now love Hip Hop.
Currently listening to a playlist of Kanye West, Gym Class Heroes, Ugly Duckling, and Fort Minor.

Sir Codin

One of the best debut albums in metal EVER.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Girl Talk - TLC

The intro to this song...yeah....my jam...

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
fun. - Why Am I The One

I don't really like this song as much as some of the other tracks on Some Nights or as much as fun's other songs, but it's still pretty great.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Macklemore - Can't Hold Us

I discovered this song today, and omg, it's super duper awesome. Love it. :]

stp

ShootThePuck
Years
e-dubble - Code Words

Finally got around to getting the album that has this song. The chorus is awesome.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Blue October - Hate Me

[Ythd]dDxgSvJINlU[/ythd]

Such a great song.
One of the first I heard from them.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years

The Rasmus - Lost and Lonely

I haven't listened to this band in years and now I'm rediscovering them and loving every second of it. I still know all of the words to most of their older songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back