• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts 2 Walkthrough/Let's Play!

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
Years
Kingdom Hearts 2 Let's Play/Walkthrough
Kingdom Hearts 2 is the sequel to the final fantasy/Disney hybrid game, Kingdom Hearts, that spawned a revolution.

Why am I doing this?
I LOVE the Kingdom hearts series, and KH2 is easily the best. I've beaten it a few times (once on proud mode with a mage) but I had a high demand to do this series nonetheless so here it is!

Eps1-10
Spoiler:

Ep11:
Spoiler:

Ep12:
Spoiler:

Ep13:
Spoiler:

Ep14:
Spoiler:

Ep15:
Spoiler:

Ep16:
Spoiler:

Ep17:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Tyranee

Years
Ep3:

We make our weapon choice, fight off a bunch of husks, and destroy a giant boss!

Spoiler:

Tyranee

Years
Ep4:

In this episode we fight through the struggle tournament and what is this...Axel? Feat TheDaneraw

Spoiler:

Tyranee

Years
IT'S BACK!

Ep5: The Seven BOOOORING Wonders/Let's Get the Roxas Parts Done!

Welcome back to my Kingdom Hearts LP! It's back! In this episode we go through a TON of cutscenes and discover the seven wonders. So happy we're almost done with the Roxas parts. Sora's are so much better.

Spoiler:

Tyranee

Years
Ep6: Gaga Dancers and Clown Shoes Feat. The Videogame Masters!

Another episode full of cutscenes! Thank God we're almost done with the Roxas parts.

Spoiler:

Ep7: Roxas Parts are Finally Over!

In this episode we FINALLY finish Roxas parts! Axel battle included.

Spoiler:

Tyranee

Years
Ep8: It's DISNEY Spelled Backward!!! D:

In this episode we fight a bunch of Heartless and watch more cutscenes. Luckily the only long ones before end game.

Spoiler:

Tyranee

Years
Ep9: The Action Begins! Hollow Bastion (Episode 1)

QUESTION FOR THIS VIDEO:
Where do we go next? Beast's Castle (Beauty and the Beast) of Land of Dragons (Mulan)? Comment and let me know!

In this episode we make our way through Hollow Bastion episode 1! Darn samurai nobodies...

Spoiler:

Tyranee

Years
Ep10:

In this episode we make our way through the Land of Dragons Episode 1! Feat the Video Game Masters!

THE SMALLEST SAMMICH MAY HAVE THE GREATEST PURPOSE

Spoiler:

Tyranee

Years
Ep11: Land of Dragons (Ep 1 2/2), HORSEMEN = LONG EPISODE

In this episode we make our way through the latter half of the Land of Dragons, face Shan Yu and a bunch of horsepeople (GOD FORBID), apologies for the length! Didn't know it was this long until it rendered.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Tyranee

Years
Ep12: Beast's Castle (1/2), a Co-Commentary with TheDaneRaw

In this episode we make our way through the the first half of Beast's Castle! Co-Commentary by TheDaneRaw

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Tyranee

Years
Ep13: Beast's Castle Ep1 (2/2), a Pooh Bear Incident Feat.TheDaneRaw

In this episode we make our way through the the second half of Beast's Castle and do a Pooh Bear thing! Feat. co-commentary by TheDaneRaw.

Spoiler:

Tyranee

Years
Temp. cancelling the series due to life issues and needing to trim the fat. Will prob end up continuing later. If you want me to continue the series, shoot me a PM saying so.

EDIT: I'm un-cancelling this LP because I realize I take trolling and suggestions way too seriously. I was just in a really bad mood last night from editing the last vid and the negative feedback i was getting wasn't helping. I WILL still be doing KH eps, just at a much slower update rate than the others.

Last edited:

Tyranee

Years
Ep14: Olympus Colosseum (1/2) Featuring 1/2 of the Video Game Masters

In this episode we make our way through the the first half of Olympus Colosseum and face Cerberus! Feat. Mark Rodriguez of the Videogame Masters

Spoiler:

Ep15: Olympus Colosseum (2/2), "Herpderpules" Feat. Videogame Masters

In this episode we make our way through the the second half of Olympus Colosseum and face Pete, a bunch of water clones, and Hydra. I couldn't POSSIBLY contain it all in 30 minutes D:

Spoiler:

Tyranee

Years
Ep16: Disney Castle, What Nationality is Maleficent?

In this episode we make our way through Disney Castle with FAAAAAIIIIITH

Spoiler:

Back