• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
Granted, but it has a man-eating monster in it, and when you put it on- best left unsaid. Just remember that there is some teeth, then some blood, and then a dead skeleton where you should be.

I wish to die quick and painlessly, right this second.

Years
Granted, but it turns out you had an extra life, so you feel the pain from your last death... until you die again.

I wish for non-rotten strawberry milk.

Years
Granted, but it is replaced in favor of the Lies game, in which everything is replaced by cake instead of cookies.

I wish I could be a tech wizard who could solve all my own internet problems without customer service.

Ashbox

Switched Accounts
Years
1 4m 7h3 u|71m473 |337 h4x0r.....ph33r m3h!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 w1|| 0wn j00 4||

j00 h45 833n pwn7
----------------------------------------------------
your wish has been granted......but i am the 1337!!!

i wish for pudding

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
Granted, but it's POISONED!!!!

I wish to have my DS touchscreen fixed for free (It won't touch where I touch and won't re-calibrate).

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
Years
Granted, your L button breaks.

I wish my L button wasn't extremely dodgy and closing the lid wouldn't kill the game :(

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
Years
Granted. You have to take your tongue off.

I wish for a completely perfectly working DS and I won't get killed or deformed in the process of getting it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back