• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Black Night

Do you like this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
Years
Sorry for the double post, but I have got some bad news.

I am going to have to stop progress with the RPG MAker 2003 version, as for some reason there is something wrong with autostarts and parralell processes. So I am recoding it all into RPG Maker XP and continuing from there.

Esai

Years
Matt said:
u can post last rm2k3 demo?

No please read the post. I clearly stated there are bugs to do with events that i cant fix. So I cant post the last demo as it will be (and still is) full of bugs. Infact you cant get very far at all before the game decides to malfunction.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
thats a shame esai......
But at least it will be alot less work on you, concerntrating on the XP version. I'm sure (now that u have more time)- will make the XP version way better then even you expected! :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2005
Esai, if you would i can traduct your game in french, because i speak french :)

Esai

Years
Sure you can if you want :)

Thanks for the offer.

OT: I noticed this is ur 1st post so welcome to pc ^^

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
This is the first time that I've thought that a map was too small. Oak's lab's alright, but I think that you could use some more space in Ash's house.

Esai

Years
Yea, kind of :P

I am currently making a pok?gear its going quite well (thx virtual for the start) but so far its the time and close that are working properly.

I will post screenshots when I am further on!

Esai

Years
Sorry for double posting, but noone was replying :(

I have a good update.

Its the pok?gear (time only at the moment)

I have some screens of it

What time does is it shows the real date and time, and then modifies it depending on the region.

Also at the bottom (not just when you choose time) it will tell you the region you are in :)

Comments Please!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
That's great Esai. I think the window for showing the date & time is a bit big though.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
COOL Pok?GEAR!!!
And you could add
Code:
  @spriteset.dispose
  @spriteset.update
In their respective places so that the background could be viewed.

Esai

Years
I have the new menu. It contains a help window at the bottom, (soon ill make it like to official games :))

It also has the location box, which checks the name of the maps in RPG Maker XP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back