• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Part of the World you've travelled to, and why?

Nacon

Item Trafficker
Years
On a lighter note, in contrast to the sad thread that's in hot discussion right, I'd love for us to share stories about our traveling, adventures, stuff like that. Have you found a place where you could find peace within yourself, a part of the world that felt like paradise, a part of the world that impacted your outlook on life.....

I'd love to hear it... if this thread starts to flow, I would love to share a couple of mine.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
Years
I loved visiting places like Costa Rica and New Orleans because of the climate =D

(thanks for getting this going....):D

mad cool you've been to Costa Rica, I've been there 4 times so far... definitely one of my favorite places on the globe... you know... one of the few places where you can see a sunrise from the Atlantic Ocean and see it set in the Pacific.

The fact that the climate is so diverse in Costa Rica, and always, IMO, perfect... the mountain air is crisp, the beaches are so relaxing, the rain forests are just SO beautiful.... I've travelled all over Costa Rica... one of our family traditions is to go horseback riding at all these spots...

Even as a minor detail, I think that foods have more flavor over there...the chicken tastes like CHICKEN(!) and the eggs taste like EGGS(!).... it's nice to have food once in awhile that isn't from a processing plant (basically)

My godmother lives over there, she's a friggin' rich and very respected lady, so when me and my family go there, we get the first-class treatment... oh yea.. and I love my latino-food.

She got me hooked on J&B Scotch... too... lol.

When my family travels, we don't mess around, and we usually don't simply just sit next to a pool drinking 'tinis.... we go on full out adventures!

Memory

let's waste time ✖
Years
I've never been out of Colorado before. XD
Doesn't matter, though, I love the mountains up here. My dad and I travel up there sometimes as I just love to take pictures of the red rocks and other things. <3

I've been up to Mother Cabrini twice, and it is a very remarkable place. It's so quiet and peaceful.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
Years
Well unfortunately, I haven't traveled much, but it's one of the things I'm most excited about growing up about. XD (Did that make sense?)

I want to go everywhere and I want to do it even if it means traveling without a penny to my name. I'd give up everything for a chance to just go to a foreign country and start a new life. </sap>

start all over? huh.... starting all over is a bit much for me, but there's so many other places I haven't gone that I want to go to. I want to touch 6\7 continents, at LEAST..... since who knows what's up with Antartica...

Anti

return of the king
Years
Loving pizza, chicago was a great vacation. thw indy city is a cool city. I'll say that. Giordano's pizza...mmmmmm

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
Years
First off, a tour around Austrailia. Beautiful. Wish I could go again. Was there 20 days. (21 nights).

Then when I visit my family down South, I love it. Soutth Carolina, Myrtle Beach (to a lesser extent) Virgina, I love down South.

Of course, nothing beats good 'ole New York.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
Years
First off, a tour around Austrailia. Beautiful. Wish I could go again. Was there 20 days. (21 nights).

Then when I visit my family down South, I love it. Soutth Carolina, Myrtle Beach (to a lesser extent) Virgina, I love down South.

Of course, nothing beats good 'ole New York.

Oz was off the hook.... I was there on a diplomacy forum... so I mainly explored Canberra and Sydney... haha.. good good times.... and being a New Yorker, it's just weird seeing so many friendly people... usually people just "do their own thing" around here... and over there, my NY'er status got me many a free drink at the pubs...

I agree with you about Oz.... definitely want to go for a longer time....even though the flying was purgotorial, and the time difference confusing as all heck... I'd totally do it again.

Back