• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
I would post a picture, but, due to the nature of the kangawallafox, there aren't any on the internet. Nobody's ever been able to take a picture of a kangawallafox, because they eat you after you take the photo.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Also have to watch out for those dropbears. Nasty things, those.

Also the whole rape claims on the wikileaks person reeks of political motivation given the timing, and the fact he's being arrested in london for laws in Sweden, which afaik (corrct me if I am wrong) amount to him being charged for apparently having consensual sex with someone without protection. Um...yeah, if that's the case I am rather sceptical of how legit the whole thing is. -_- Much hullabaloo over the whole thing in Australia - more so than the failings of our cricket team. ;p

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Didn't you know? Sex stories, even if it's completely legal sells a lot better than a team losing a cricket game. Heck it could be like this.
"Huge car crash with three people dead. Meh."
"Someone lost their virginity." OMFG WHAT A SCANDAL!"

Maybe that's overexaggerated. :D

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
I would post a picture, but, due to the nature of the kangawallafox, there aren't any on the internet. Nobody's ever been able to take a picture of a kangawallafox, because they eat you after you take the photo.
Just like that thing with the president of Russia fighting a tiger, and now everybody thinks he's so macho and cool -_-.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I wish I was too awesome to be photographed... so I'll just have to settle with being too awesome to have my real picture as my Facebook profile photo. Instead it's an anime girl in a Santa outfit xD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Wait, does that mean there are 40+ more episodes of a Justin Bieber Fanfic, or just one episode of 40+ that has a Justin Bieber Fanfic theme?

...People really write fanfics about real people? And Justin Bieber?

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I've never been into Fanfiction, but a Justin Bieber Fanfic? That's gone a bit too far. I could probably picture it in my head.
"While Justin was concerned that he may lose his puberty soon, he realised he was too concerned about it and walked into a revolving door."

Gilgαmesh

The only fanfiction I ever really wrote was PC fanfics, and even then they sounded like complete garbage to me so I deleted them. :( Let's just say I wasn't very confident in my skills(and I'm still not).

Bay

Years
That was both terrifying and hilarious at the same time. Apparently celebrities can be the subject of fan fiction...

*runs off to write his Bernie Madoff fanfic*
LOL. Let me know when you finish that fanfic. :P

I knew fanfics of real people have been done for a while. However, never want to read them. :P I'm curious though of that Justin Bieber chapter/fic. Can someone link it? XD

So far the only fanfics I'm confident of writing on are Pokemon and FMA because I know the characters and the world in those two series very well. However, I would like to write original fiction one day.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Oh there was a hilarious thing on a site mentioning "The 5 Most Baffling Sex Scenes in the History of Fanfiction"

Number 5 begins with.. "Captain Jean-Luc Picard Meets Elrond From Lord of the Rings; Sex Ensues....."

Haha.. Guess what number 4 is..

bass.jpg

Yes.. that's a member from N'SYNC..

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Ooh boy, a Justin Beiber fanfic...that reminds me I was just recently at Barnes & Noble and I saw his "My Life" book(I'm guessing his lifestory?) now I respect this young person, but to be writing something about him and still so young, meh I guess there's peeps who may want to take a peek at the book.

A fanfic wouldn't be a bad idea though haha..

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Now, I'ma be honest, Kura, even though the average age on the DCC is like 17, that's not perfectly suited for this forum.

aside from the questionable nature of your post, I lol'd.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Oh there was a hilarious thing on a site mentioning "The 5 Most Baffling Sex Scenes in the History of Fanfiction"

Number 5 begins with.. "Captain Jean-Luc Picard Meets Elrond From Lord of the Rings; Sex Ensues....."

Haha.. Guess what number 4 is..

bass.jpg

Yes.. that's a member from N'SYNC..
Haha, that was from Cracked.com. They have the best "top #" articles. D: Everytime I end up there, unless I watch myself carefully I always waste an hour or two just reading the related articles. T_T;
Ooh boy, a Justin Beiber fanfic...that reminds me I was just recently at Barnes & Noble and I saw his "My Life" book(I'm guessing his lifestory?) now I respect this young person, but to be writing something about him and still so young, meh I guess there's peeps who may want to take a peek at the book.

A fanfic wouldn't be a bad idea though haha..
I saw that at the drug store the other day while I was picking something up. :| And right next to it was a novel by Hillary Duff. My roommate and I were baffled as to how either of the two books got published.

to be fair, i have no idea if duff can write but i thought she'd like totally disappeared from pop culture lately or something, lol.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I could never get into TV Tropes and I still can't unless I'm seriously procrastinating. D: I think the... article on nightmare-inducing Pokémon things was a great read but nothing else usually catches my interest.

But maaaan Cracked is excellent. n_n Their sense of humour is just right for me and almost every article has me laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back