• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Kamen Rider club!

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
Years
This is a club dedicated to the legendary Kamen Rider. Kamen Rider has been around longer than Sentai. Going from Kamen Rider in 1971 to the latest one, Kamen Rider Blade. With Kamen Rider Hibiki coming next year, time to get excited! Right, just like rsgh5's Sentai club, you can choose a Kamen Rider icon to be! Sorry but I got dibs on Black. Also, for you people who do not know Kamen Rider, perhaps you remember Masked Rider? You remember, that not bad tv show with Dex in it? Well Masked Rider was a spin-off of the WORST Kamen Rider ever, Kamen Rider Black RX. Urgh, gee! Thanks Saban! GREAT choice! You just HAD to pick RX! Why not Black?! It's just like the incident with Power Rangers. Why start with Zyuranger? I'd love to have seen Jetman....:( Anyways, here are the icons!

shinicon.gif
- Shin Kamen Rider (Movie)
v3icon.gif
- Kamen Rider V3
zoicon.gif
- Kamen Rider ZO (Movie)
zxicon.gif
- Kamen Rider ZX
rmicon.gif
- Riderman
jicon.gif
- Kamen Rider J (45 minute movie made in 1994)
rxicon.gif
- Kamen Rider Black RX (Masked Rider)
s1icon.gif
- Kamen Rider Super 1
skyicon.gif
- Kamen Rider Sky Rider
sticon.gif
- Kamen Rider Stronger
aicon.gif
- Kamen Rider Amazon
xicon.gif
- Kamen Rider X
kr2icon.gif
- Kamen Rider 2
kr1icon.gif
- Kamen Rider

If you cannot host the images yourself, just ask me and I'll send you a URL.

Back