• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Advanced Force Arc [A Bleach RP, OOC, R-15]

Years
Cool, though I want to ask again before I start. Could I make a human character, or do we have too many, and make a Whole character instead? I have ideas for both, but I don't want to make my human character to find that there are too many.

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
As for now, we don`t have a single whole character so it will not make sense that there will be only one whole and 4+ humans. So yes, you can create another human charcter and the idea about a brother and sister together is great!

Years
Great, I will start right away. Won't get done for a while though. :)

Done, sorry it took so long.

General

Name: Shizuki Suzu
Height: 4' 11"
Weight: 120 lb
Race: Human
Age Appearance: 19

Appearance

Clothing: It matters on the situation, but in most cases, she is seen wearing one of her tie-dye shirts(made by herself) with a skirt that goes past the knees. In colder weather, she will usually wear a black trench coat.

Physical: Suzu sports an average build, she isn't fat, but not muscular either with an average bosom. Her hair is jet black like her mother's, though she dyed the ends and inch up the same color as her brothers hair. If she leaves it down, it would only go down a little past her shoulder, though she usually has it in a ponytail, which, because of the dyed tips, most people liken her ponytail to a paintbrush. It is a fitting image which Nao sometimes teases her about. If you look closely at her hands, you can usually guess what art project she is working on last, whether it is paint on her fingers from a painting or clay stuck under her fingernails from a clay sculpture.

Personality

Most people's first thought when they see Suzu is that she is aloof, with her head in the clouds. She always seems to be looking at nothing and everything, one moment looking in the general direction of a tall building, and another moment dashing over to a trash can because of an interesting looking spiderweb. While most will think she is "out there", her friends know differently. She is inquisitive, trying to absorb as much as she can about anything she sees. She is a stickler for detail, which is most evident in her art. Suzu can spend hours fussing over the smallest of details of her project, and won't stop until she gets it right in her book. However, she sometimes gets herself in trouble by forgeting the time because she is so focused.

Shinigami Specialty: Kido; Suzu will learn Kido fairly well, though has little fighting experience(just to note: she doesn't know any kido, since she is human, but it is what I eventually want her to be good at)

History

Younger sister to Nao, although Suzu may have been compleatly ignorant of it if her mother hadn't told her about it around middle school when she meet him at school. Since then, she tries to stay in contact with him. She still lives with her mother in the two story house at the edge of Karakura town, surrounded by works of art, from her mother or otherwise, from paintings to sculptures. Because of her mother's large influence, she has also artisticly inclined, and is fairly good at various art forms. Her room is very disorganized, like most of the house. Her walls are full of posters of her favorite bands or some of her paintings or pictures, only to be split by a window that looks back into the back yard with a tree she use to climb, and now serves as yet another inspiration for her paintings. Her work table is in one corner and the bed in the other, seperated by a dresser that has a few small figurines, art stuff, an alarm clock, and various manga. Her mother gave her free reign to do as she wanted, and she usually went outside and played with other children around the neighborhood and spent her evenings practicing her art.

She has always been able to see spirits clearly, to the point that it was hard to tell them apart from the living without a closer look. While she avoided them for the most part unless it went up to her and talked with her, they seemed to find their way into some of her works of art without her relizing until it is finished. She doesn't mind that much, and sometimes does paintings were the spirits are the focus.

She still lives at home with her mother, and has started following her mother's footsteps and become a freelance artist. When she isn't working, she tries to hang out with her brother, Nao. They usually meet up at a coffee shop in between both of thier homes, and they talk over milk coffee.

Zanpakuto

[Like in the real Bleach universe, the Soul Reapers don`t know what the Shikai or Bankai forms of their Zanpakuto will be or even their names. We want the same to go here. You can only choose how it will look in it's sealed form and recommend what you would like it to be. We, the GMs, will look at this as well as your character's style and create your Shikai and Bankai.]

Name: GM fill

Sealed form: It is a normal looking 45 cmWakizashi. It has a sky blue hilt with no cross guard.

Spirit Appearance: GM fill

Spirit Personallity: GM fill

Inner World:

Type: GM fill

Release Command: GM fill

Shikai: (Initial Release. Recommendations?) A weapon with the ability to heal herself or allies? defensivly orientated.

Bankai: (Final release. Recommendations?) I think the element of water or ice would suit her, or maybe even steam or fog

Last edited:

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Name: Nykolos Umbre
Height: 5'9
Weight: 143
Race: Whole
Age Appearance: 20

Appearance

Clothing: (What you wear when not in Shinigami Uniform)
Physical: (Build, Tattoos, Looks, etc.)

Personality

(strengths, weaknesses, beliefs, etc.)

Shinigami Specialty: Hoho

History

(How has your life been thus far?)

Zanpakuto

Name: GM fill

Sealed form: Katana

Spirit Appearance: GM fill

Type: GM fill

Release Command: GM fill

Shikai: (Initial Release. Recommendations?)

Bankai: (Final release. Recommendations?)

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
ok, after skyisumbreon started to make a SU, I found that he made a whole character, therefore I will change my third char, Dai to a whole so it will be more logic as there will be two wholes then one.

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
yea, you right jackblaze, me too.
But you know what, maybe we can start this already. We have enough players, 3 from my side, 1 from you, 1 from reader and 1 from watchman. It is enough to start this thing! If someone else wants to join, or add a character like reader, we will find a way to insert it to the plot.
My point is that we can start this thing as soon as watchman will finish his SU of the liutenent, the 2 others characters will be added later, maybe.

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
OHMYGOSHHH!!! I am so sorry guys. I absolutely died with finals and my sister destroying my computer didn't help my stress or activity levels. I will positively get all my characters up tonight, even if I don't go to sleep!

Please post if your still interested!

Edit: I have all of my character's general info done. (Yay! *Does a small dance*) Ok that didn't deserve a dance... However, I have completed the lieutenant's SU with the exception of Bankai and Shikai which I will save for last. (Now that deserves a dance. *Wiggle Wiggle*)

Last edited:

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
Hey guys to pump you up a little, this is the idea that will blow your mind: another sword release, "Mugen no rirīsu" Unlimited release!!
As we all know Soul Reapers have limits to their powers, after a certien point they can`t advance anymore. This was cracked by someways like having a hollow mask and hollow powers or obtaining the Bakuto[don`t sure if spelled like that ><]; but all of this things are forbidden because one reason, they aren`t natural. But what if that was natural? There will be no problem with that, and here Mugen no rirīsu, Unlimited Release is coming. Like Shikai and Bankai, Mugen no rirīsu is a release of the Zanpakuto, if you thought that Bankai is very strong and powerful you can only imagine what Mugen no rirīsu will be!!

But all of that will happen somewhere in the middle of the RP after all of us will obtain Bankai and will master it. BTW it will be even faster then Ichigo`s advance as you will get the best of the best from each kind of combat of the Soul Reapers.

Oh, and one little thing, if Watchman will accept this, YOU will create your release!!

And one last thing, Let`s do what we all know how to do: Create a great RP with great battles and great plot, may the keyboard be with you [doesn`t connected to Bleach, I know, but a great twist of a quate]

Years
I finished my second character, so I am ready once we get started. Again, sorry it took that long to finish, but I had a lot of trouble writeing out her character in the SU. It was in my head for the longest time, but I couldn't find the right words to describe her.

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
I think I found a great Shikai and Bankai for Nao Reader_Maniac. Do you know the spear that Ulquira have when he release his Zanpakuto? If so, I think that this will be great for what you want, of course I will change the abillities and powers. It`s just that when I watched the episode Ulqiura unleased his powers I just thought about your recomandations.
BTW Nao`s sister Suzu, doesn`t have the same last name as Nao, am I wrong in someway or you had an accident?

Years
They are brother and sister, however, I did mention that the parents separated when they were young, so it made sense that they would have different last names. So Nao has his fathers last name while Suzu has her mothers last name. Is that alright, or do you want me to change her last name to Minoru?

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
It is fine for me, and it also seems legit, so keep it like that.
And what about the idea of the Zanpakuto for Nao?

Years
All I can say about a glowing spear which I assume he will be able to throw to create mini-tornados or attack close range is......

Spoiler:

I of course, agree with the idea for my weapon.

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
If it's okay with Zero, I would say we are ready to start! As soon as he gets on, he'll hopefully send in the IC.

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
Ok, so there is two things we forgot to make in the zanpakuto section: Personallity and Inner World.

The Personallity secion will be filled by us the GMs, but the Inner world will be created by you guys. So add this section to your SUs!

You can discuss about you Inner World here, what it should look like, what is his rules and so. Remember this nice quate: Everyone has his Inner world, a place with his own rules and laws, nobody else can understand this rules or follow them, nobody except they`re owner. Understanding people is not hard, it`s impossiable!

Think creative, think cool.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
From the looks of it, the thread is up! I'll try and get my post up quickly as well as the objectives and Episode/chapter info!

Back