• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Which Sequel??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2016
Hey guys, I got pokemon white as my original game. He has Reshiram in that one. I'm confused on which sequel to get though, because in pokemon white 2 reshiram is on the front instead of zekrom fused with kyurem. So, I wanted to get the game that follows pokemon white. In which game does N have reshiram? Please... no spoilers.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Next time post in Quick Questions thread.

Now I'm gunna be a bit blunt. You ask for no spoilers and ask which game N has Reshiram in. You DO know that you just asked us to Spoil a small part of the game for you yes? If you have White, get white two in you want a continuation. The names are the same for just that reason. White 2 is the direct sequel to white.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back