• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Christopher Dorner Thread

Years
Kinda surprised this hasn't been brought up yet, even though it's a bit late.

Spoiler:

So much has been made of this story, he was an ex-cop, the rumors of violence and discdrimination at teh hands of the LAPD (Which isn't new) and now his personal manhunt.

And now evidently he's dead:
Spoiler:

Any thoughts?

Honest

Hi!
Years
I've heard all about this. It's really scary, to be honest. It's like something straight out of NCIS Los Angles.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Surprisingly this was near my area of residence of all places, so much for my plans that afternoon.

Pretty sure he's dead though, if they can find the teeth in that wreckage they can always check the dental records if I recall correctly.

Sir Codin

Given the shaky reputation of the LAPD, can't say I'm surprised one of their own was eventually driven to do this.

Doesn't change the fact that he was obviously a psycho and he didn't go about changing the LAPD for the better in the correct way.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
What I don't understand is that they found his ID and wallet near the Mexican border, but then found it again at the burned-down cabin?

Years
Let's just say that what happened here doesn't endear me to the police. I know most of them are normal people, but there are always going to be some who join because they want power and authority over other people and in extreme cases you get scary people like this man. I know there's talk about him possibly having been railroaded by the police force, but I haven't heard much about that and even if it were true it's no excuse, reason, or justification for killing people.

I guess it's a good sign that he wasn't actively on the police force when this started and that they'd already gone ahead and kicked him out. That shows they, the police, are aware they've got bad eggs and they shouldn't be out there working as police officers. I would hope that in the wake of this police forces everywhere do a check on all their people to make sure there aren't any violent, grudge-holding sociopaths in their ranks.

Sir Codin

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the reason we got kicked out was because he thought someone else was a bad egg and he tried to report it.

Back