• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Forgotten

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
oh the overworld for the leader person FR/LG style:
FRLG1.png

So what do you think of this I made it out of the RS dude's ow

Overclocked

Paired with......Myself
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 1, 2007
They look great, for some reason it makes me think of changing the hero's sprite and OW.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Where's the final map? I can't see it! I need to see it to map... to know what I should make the routes like! GAHH! Wow, a whole page while I was gone.

Pokemon_X

Trainer
Years
i've editted my first row pokemon to be more themed:
Xatu
Swellow

Pidgeot
Noctowl
Scizor

Moves (Optional):
Xatu: Rest,Sunny Day, Psychic, Solar Beam
Swellow: Rest, Endevour, Aerial Ace, Steel Wing

Pidgeot: Rest, Fly, Aerial Ace, Steel Wing
Noctowl: Rest, Hypnosis, Dreameater, Shadow Ball
Scizor: Substitute, Fury Cutter, Steel Wing, Razor wind

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
Hey Overclocked, I had to edit the map, there was some shading in the map leftover from your map, that would mess up the map in the game! Well, if you don't understand, just post this as your world map, it looks the same, its just that there are no more shaded colors!
overclocksmap3fk2.png

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Ok, I see a problem already. This is a Fire Red hack, so he's using Fire Red style.
I see allot of people using D/P style sprites for there character. Your going to have to either make it into FR/LG style or go find a different one.

Overclocked

Paired with......Myself
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 1, 2007
What's wrong about it? I can just instert them over the R/S sprites that aren't used.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
You would be style clashing, and style clashing makes game look bad. I highly suggest sticking with ONLY FR/LG style.

Overclocked

Paired with......Myself
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 1, 2007
Yeah I know.

Anywhere there's only one free spot left for being a GYM Leader.
First come, first serve.

Death Rogers

Great Old One
Years
Put in your sig: "One Gym Leader space open! Come now if you want to take the job!" That'll get people to come and apply for it.

BTW, how's the progress on the hack?

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
Know, I was reading something on the 1st page about going to Pewter City!? Tell me about that.

Oh, and if anybody wants a badge for there gym, I do it, just tell me what you want it to look like, and if you can, show a picture, M'kay! ^_^

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Know, I was reading something on the 1st page about going to Pewter City!? Tell me about that.

Oh, and if anybody wants a badge for there gym, I do it, just tell me what you want it to look like, and if you can, show a picture, M'kay! ^_^

I'm the fire leader, so I want my badge to be a spiral, but a fire spiral, you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back