• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what's your fav, entei,suicune,raiku, or absol, and what would you choose?

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I chose Raiku! I adore electric pokemon. And I think he is very cute!!

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
Years
This is how I define a legendary Pokemon:

- cannot breed (Yes, yes, I know, except for Manaphy)
- abormal stats, high or equal
- only one per game

Neither Absol nor Arcanine fill any of these conditions, so they aren't legendary.

The correct defintion of a legendary is "A Pokémon that cannot be obtained more than once in a game story by 'legal' means" (no glitches or trading)

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
Shiny Umbreon said:
The correct defintion of a legendary is "A Pokémon that cannot be obtained more than once in a game story by 'legal' means" (no glitches or trading)

Ichida said:
- only one per game

Pretty much what I said. :P

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
Where the hell did absol come from? Anyways my favorite would probably be raikou because its powerful, plus its regular/shiny for look badass.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
The topic was favorite dog Pokemon, out of Absol and/or the three Legendary Dogs. Keep that in mind, all.

Gunn

horror resident
Years
For me, it would have to be between Absol or Suicune. Suicune is an awesome legendary with, as someone already has mention, the ability to purify water. Absol is really unique-looking and is my favorite type, dark. It's also interestingly known as "doom-bringer." So I guess my vote goes on Absol. I don't agree with it be categorized as a legendary, but this thread is choosing whatever the author of it listed.

WintressForever

Ice Pokemon Lover
Years
Firstly Absol is not a legendary.

Secondly, I love both Absol and Suicune. Absol is cool, but Suicune is a Water type. So henceforth I love me both.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2007
Suicune is the best, because it's the only one without any sort of facial hair. Entei has a beard & Raikou has a moustache. Plus it's water. =o

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Was that really necessary? Not being a legendary doesn't disqualify it from the poll.
I don't think the flaming was necessary, but having Absol in the poll is a bit random. It's like asking ''Who's your favourite; Regice, Regirock, Registeel or Caterpie?''

As for me, my favourite legendary beast is Raikou. I don't know why, but I just like its appearance more than Entei's and Suicune's. Maybe it has something to do with it being yellow which is my favourite colour.

Back