• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Diamond Dust

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
Years
Pokemon Origin

Pokemon Origin
Made with:RPG MAKER XP

Welcome
Welcome, I am Collosalpokemon, designer of Pokemon Origin, yes it was Diamond Dust...it was renamed.
This IS A GAME NOT A HACK!!!

Suggestions
If you have any suggestions or stuff you want to send in a p.m.,feel free, oh but if you want it to be a secret, or for me to not say your user name, just say so in the message.

Features

Starters are from diamond and pearl
493 pokemon + Shamin sky forme and Giratina origin form
New areas
Every region
Pokemon variants
Sinnoh,Kanto,Hoenn,Johto,and Orange Islands will have undergrounds.
Your room has had major updates with goodies...such as BattleSim
BattleSim, located in your room, is a battle simulator used to train your pokemon against three different levels: Beginner, Advanced, and Master.
30 trainer card templates to choose from
Some more features coming, but I don`t want to give them away now...

Plot

Spoiler:

Team

Collosalpokemon - Me

Pkmnruler13 - team member, Overworld Spriter

Poccil - Not on the staff list but we couldn't have made this without you, big thanks

Job openings

The team could sure need help, however you can.

Fill this form out and P.M. me if you would like to join...

Spoiler:

Here are the Jobs needed

Spoiler:

Screenies
*Note: All picture's are saved in Jpeg to prevent stealing*

Regions -
Spoiler:

Trainer Card Templates -
Spoiler:

*Release*
I usually do not give release dates, so please, DO NOT ask for them.
No Release yet​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
You're not going to need that many staff members... What program are you using to make this?

Anyway, aren't the first two screens from Platinum?

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
Years
You're not going to need that many staff members... What program are you using to make this?

Anyway, aren't the first two screens from Platinum?

Yeah. They're screens from platinum. (the second one actually shows a 3D map, which is impossible to do in RMXP due to the required processing power of rewriting how the program functions) Also, I agree, they wouldn't need nearly as many positions as they have open. Its quite pointless, in fact.

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2010
I'm skeptical I want to see a real screenshot... Not just edited platinum ones.

While not impossible I doubt you have the similar method of edge detection for outlines. And if you did I doubt you'd be able to reproduce the models from the game exactly because they are quite hard to see and are very low polygon leaving lots of room for error and change.

Furthermore this is in the wrong forum.

アレクス

ヒスイイロ XP ツクリテ
Years
So this is basically a continuation from DPP?
It sounds great but its going to be a lot of work, putting in all regions.
I wish you luck. ^_^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 22, 2010
I like the plot and I'm really interested to see what you are going to do with the Kanto and Johto regions.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
That johto map you have there is from the pokemon platinum forums fan arts. That was made me shinylugia249 and It would be nice if you had asked before using it (it was my very first map).

Back