• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Zetsubou Johnny

He once drank an entire bottle of windex
Years
How can I evolve my Misdreavus into a Mismagius? Any1 know if he's worth it?

It evolves at level 40. i spent over half an hour just trying to find one, but it's so worth it. It's a heavy hitter on my team and that Pain split can always turn the tide of a fight.

Since everyone's asking questions about pokemon and posting their teams, i guess i should take part.
I just got to the Lauren region
Milotic- The only Pokemon in this party which i commonly use in other games. Great bulk, great power, can take on the world. she's kind of my team's blissey but she's good in almost every aspect.
Tyranitar- awesome ability great strength and gets a pretty decent moveset. takes a while to reach it's full potential though
Toxicroak- since both poison and fighting are physical this game it's typing is amazing for it. It also gets and can learn great moves.
Mismagius- great special attacker as well as being the fastest pokemon on my team ghost being physical is a downside, but it's power and the healing/hurting of Pain split is extremely useful.
Arcanine- While it isn't bad, it's not extremely useful outside of dealing super effective hits. great attack, but odds are the only physical attack it'll be doing is extreme speed. it's special isn't bad, but it's wasting it's potential. The games severe lack of fire stones is a big downside, ((I'll admit i hacked one into the game so i wouldn't lose the chance to get extreme speed)) In the beginning of the game, growlithe is extremely useful to the point where i had to stop myself from using him all the time.
Don't have a sixth pokemon but i am looking for one. most of the wild pokemon are too weak for me to train now. I am slightly regretting not sticking with my bulbasaur or keeping one of the dragons i was given.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
will you firggin use the SEARCH BUTTON??

edit:
you know what, never mind;
everybody who are having problems should visit my site and go to EP.0.Set Up

thanks you very much.now a question .did all the remaining bugs in the brazilian version got fixed in the english
also is this the last version of this hack

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2011
I played this game and its so cool but i got stuck when the kids are battling lol

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
Due to lack of answears I shall repeat some previews questions. And YES, I search before I ask, that's why I've found the answear to some of them by myself

1. Why doesn't my Deino appear on the pokedex? Also, the one I got was a female, to get a male, must I breed or can I catch another one? Which nature(s) would be best for him?
2. Where can I catch a Ditto?
3. Is Zoruark worth it?
4. What about Archeops? He doesn't have that crappy nature anymore, which might be good. Is it?

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Due to lack of answears I shall repeat some previews questions. And YES, I search before I ask, that's why I've found the answear to some of them by myself

1. Why doesn't my Deino appear on the pokedex? Also, the one I got was a female, to get a male, must I breed or can I catch another one? Which nature(s) would be best for him?
2. Where can I catch a Ditto?
3. Is Zoruark worth it?
4. What about Archeops? He doesn't have that crappy nature anymore, which might be good. Is it?
Can you people (not just you) stop repeating the same questions, especialy when you already asked these.
1.Deino is in the national pokedex and you must breed to get another.
2. I'm not sure he's in the game
3. He's okay, I prefer lucario
4. I don't think 5th generation fossil pokemon are in this game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2011
YES!!!!! The professor ellie finally appeared. After defeating the elite 4 again and taking the ferry to lauren and talking to everyone and doing everything again, she appear.

The reason why Professor Ellie did not appear the previous time was because Pearl never battle me at the exit of the forest before. She did this time and then Professor is waiting in town.

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
Can you people (not just you) stop repeating the same questions, especialy when you already asked these.
1.Deino is in the national pokedex and you must breed to get another.
2. I'm not sure he's in the game
3. He's okay, I prefer lucario
4. I don't think 5th generation fossil pokemon are in this game.

Archeops is. The turtle so far, isn't

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2016
Has anyone got an answer to the question I asked on the last page? It's really annoying me.

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
My team:

Charizard: Obvious.
Haxorus: Curiosity.
Tyranitar: Obvious.
Milotic: Obvious.

And that's it. Though I hardly used anyone but Milotic. Gawd that thing is great. OHKOs just about anything.

Anyways: For my next game I want both Salamence and Garchomp. Only problem is: I don't know how to get one? I searched around to find nothing. My Pokédex states it is in Mt. Draken, but geez. After walking around for half an hour I come out emptyhanded. Any suggestions are very welcome!

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
Ok, so I decided to give my two cents about some things in this hack, if anyone cares

1. The new generation pokemon cries are mostly wrong. Ex: My Magmortar's cry sounds like a tiny pokemon
2. New generation pokemon give totally wrong exp (not all of them, but most). I kill lvl 43 pokemon with 2 evolutions who give me 550 exp points, when they should give atleast the double
3. Repetitive teams. Specially on team steam. On their hideout there are like 9 guys with the same team, which thanks to the problem I stated on 2, give crappy exp :s

And for now I think that's all I can see wrong. Don't get me wrong btw, I love this hack! It's great, and I thank EVERYONE who put effort into it and everyone who keeps answearing my answears ^^

Thanks alot guys, and keep shining!

leews24

ha
Years
Ok, so I decided to give my two cents about some things in this hack, if anyone cares

1. The new generation pokemon cries are mostly wrong. Ex: My Magmortar's cry sounds like a tiny pokemon
2. New generation pokemon give totally wrong exp (not all of them, but most). I kill lvl 43 pokemon with 2 evolutions who give me 550 exp points, when they should give atleast the double
3. Repetitive teams. Specially on team steam. On their hideout there are like 9 guys with the same team, which thanks to the problem I stated on 2, give crappy exp :s

And for now I think that's all I can see wrong. Don't get me wrong btw, I love this hack! It's great, and I thank EVERYONE who put effort into it and everyone who keeps answearing my answears ^^

Thanks alot guys, and keep shining!

Talk about repetitive. All 3 have been mentioned ten million times.
no need to talk about them again.

DoodleZ

Wild Trainer Appeared!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 13, 2015
After finishing the World Championship I thought the game was over.
So I randomly started searching for legendary pokemon and I came across Lance and once Ive beaten him, he gave me a pass to the Orange Islands.
Was I supposed to go there before the World Championship? o.o"

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
After finishing the World Championship I thought the game was over.
So I randomly started searching for legendary pokemon and I came across Lance and once Ive beaten him, he gave me a pass to the Orange Islands.
Was I supposed to go there before the World Championship? o.o"
Well it depended on if you wanted to catch legends before the world championship :)
Anyway that ticket you didn't have to do first,actually most of the people like Lance, Steven and Cynthia will give you passes just check the legendary guide on wesleys site and that should help you :)

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
Talk about repetitive. All 3 have been mentioned ten million times.
no need to talk about them again.

Considering I'm new to this thread there is no way I could know, is there?
So cut the crap, you guys keep saying we're repetitive and keep asking the same questions, but truth is, I google my questions and search for everyword related posts when I want something and most I ask haven't been asweared so far.

Besides, this is my opinion, if others opinions are the same it's not my fault. Not to mention I said the hack was great, so time for you to be a little nicer don't ya think?

Also, I know this has been asked before more than once (yes, cause I searched) but in the end I couldn't see anyone giving an answear. I tried youtube walkthroughs but they're old-dated and are from previous versions.

So, where can I find or catch a Gible?

DoodleZ

Wild Trainer Appeared!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 13, 2015
Oh by the way, finished with this roster: Charizard, Swampert, Raichu, Hydreigon, Machamp and Alakazam. - all on lvl 90-91.
I really like how the World Championship matchups are random. :)
I think its the hack I enjoyed most of all the hacks I played [and I played alot of them].

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Considering I'm new to this thread there is no way I could know, is there?
So cut the crap, you guys keep saying we're repetitive and keep asking the same questions, but truth is, I google my questions and search for everyword related posts when I want something and most I ask haven't been asweared so far.

Besides, this is my opinion, if others opinions are the same it's not my fault. Not to mention I said the hack was great, so time for you to be a little nicer don't ya think?

Also, I know this has been asked before more than once (yes, cause I searched) but in the end I couldn't see anyone giving an answear. I tried youtube walkthroughs but they're old-dated and are from previous versions.

So, where can I find or catch a Gible?
I actually am being nice,it's just that it get's tireing and frusterating when these questions are the same, and I know some people search about before and heck I actually still give you guys the same answers and just ask for you guys to stop being repetitive in a friendly way, sure not the most friendly but it's better then some guy screaming at you.And just to let you know there's always the search this thread option at the top of the thread.:)
And I think some guy in the game gives you a gible but I forgot the location, sorry.

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
I actually am being nice,it's just that it get's tireing and frusterating when these questions are the same, and I know some people search about before and heck I actually still give you guys the same answers and just ask for you guys to stop being repetitive in a friendly way, sure not the most friendly but it's better then some guy screaming at you.And just to let you know there's always the search this thread option at the top of the thread.:)
And I think some guy in the game gives you a gible but I forgot the location, sorry.

The comment wasn't for you ahah, you've been nice to me ^^
=O never had noticed that option, thanks alot!

Aight, I'll try to find it.

Meanwhile, if anyone knows where I can find a Gible, tell me.
Oh, and I'd appreciate knowing if there's a Macho Brace in this hack and where

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2012
Ive got a problem with my 7th badge, I need to find the gym leader in a ice cave.. but when I walk to the ice cave a boy is telling me, Hey you can only go further down this path if you have STRONG pokemon! ... :O

Back