• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team of Amidala [PG 14]

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Bruce Freebeaar

Bruce was sending Superpowers against the Onix, but the Rock Snake's defenses was a tad too strong. From the corner of his eye, he saw Karni tumbling.

"Owowowo....." she said while shaking her head. "Oh.... Arceus what did you do? Good thing I'm here." Bruce smiled at the young Totodile. He seemed to be very little but Bruce know he could trust Karni with all his life.

"I know, let's bring this thing down." He charged once again.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Yuri

When Fai asked about the job, Rei asked Yuri if the other Flareon could come with her. She smiled and said "Of course! Fai is always welcome to come with me on missions!" Yuri jumped in excitement, causing her necklace with the stone she found to bounce a bit, enough for everyone to notice the new piece of accessories.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Lula Winter Breeze

"Sally im scared." began Lula silently, she really was scared yet happy Sally made it, now they could warp.
"GET ME OUT OF HERE!" the Oshawott shouted. Lula heard the Ursaring coming to there direction. "Sally warp us away!" shouted Lula in distress, "Hurry!"
Lula jamp and saw the Ursaring charging at them with all it's might, Lula shrieked.
"Now Sally! Now!" Lula looked back at the Ursaring, "Your such a big bully!" commented Lula.
Then, all of a sudden a voice said, "Yo! What do you think you're doing, you big lug? Attacking innocent pokemon? You know, it's big morons like you that really piss me off." the voice began. It sounded like Kyon,
"How about you pick on someone your own size?" Kyon added. "Kyon! You came to save us!" said Lula with a small tear coming down from her cheek. "Warp me away now!" demanded Lula not as frightened as before.
Lula turned her head, "Sally" she said, "Warp away with the Oshawott, please."
Lula looked back at the Ursaring, he stopped charging and was growling at them, "Eeeeeek" shrieked Lula.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
Years
Sally

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!" the Oshawott shouted.

"Shhhh" said Sally.

"Sally warp us away!" shouted Lula in distress, "Hurry!"

"Ok" said Sally.

Sally was about to warp them away but Lula jamp to see the Ursaring and then ran out the bush!

"Lula, no come back!" shouted Sally.

Then, all of a sudden a voice said, "Yo! What do you think you're doing, you big lug? Attacking innocent pokemon? You know, it's big morons like you that really piss me off." the voice began. It sounded like Kyon,

"Kyon!" shouted Sally peeking her head through the bush.
"How about you pick on someone your own size?" Kyon added.

"Kyon! You came to save us!" said Lula with a small tear coming down from her cheek. "Warp me away now!" demanded Lula not as frightened as before.

Lula turned her head,

"Sally" she said, "Warp away with the Oshawott, please."

"Okay!" replied Sally.

Sally heard Lula shrieked then looked at the Oshawott,

"Come on." said Sally.

Sally put her paw on the Oshawott then warped back to base,

"Lula and Kyon will be back soon." said Sally once they made it.

Charlotte

Charlotte was looking at the window waiting for sam to get back,

"Hey Charlotte!" shouted Sam,

Charlotte turned her head.

"Will you be a good kitty and come over here, please." Sam said teasingly.
"I got some fresh-kill" added Sam.

Sam sat down and started to eat one of the fsh,

"And this fish is Salmon, you'r faviroute"

Charlotte stayed quiet.

Sam wanted to lure Charlotte nearer to her to tease her more.

"Come on kitty cat, to scared i might... tease you?" laughed out Sam swallowing the Salmon piece.

"Fine!" shouted Charlotte as she started to walk in.

"I didn't see you come in." added Charlotte looking at a fish.

miltankRancher

Years
Rei Caress

"Of course! Fai is always welcome to come with me on missions!" Yuri said, while bouncing. Rei just smiled at her two members.

"It's decided then! Fai and Yuri, I am officially assigning you both on a Gather mission. Your mission is to fetch Pecha Berries for Magby's mother. i think a basket would be enough," Rei said. "And, Yuri. You better take care of that necklace. It seems really precious." Rei hugged the two of them. "Now off you go. Stay safe always!"

shinysweety

Years
Samantha Locket

"Fine!" replied Charlotte, walking towards her. "Sit." offered Sam.
Sam watched Charlotte, she seemed to be looking at a Tuna fish she caught.
"I didn't see you come in." Charlotte added still looking at the Tuna fish, "Ever heard of 'back doors' " teased Sam. Sam loved to tease her, it was so easy to.
"Anyhow you can't have any of my food, it's my dinner." added Sam.
Sam shoved away the Tuna fish and ferret nearer to her, then took a bite in the Ferret.
"Wow" started Sam, "What a tasty Ferret. The Ferret was allot of food for her, since it could feed like half the team.
"Wanna try?" asked Sam teasingly holding up the Ferret moving it around.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Why had he just screamed? Yaibe gave away their cover from Ursaring! Now they're all gonna die...& mother won't make it. Then, nearby, a Scraggy came & called out at Ursaring, taunting him. Was he a friend? He had to be if he was going against Ursaring.

Lula had called out to Sally to get the Yaibe out of here. "Okay!" Yaibe couldn't figure out what was going on just now. Did they have to run? "Come on."

"Huh? What?" Yaibe couldn't think straight from all this chaos. Sally put a paw on him &, the next thing he knew, he was somewhere he had no idea where. "Lula and Kyon will be back soon."

Yaibe was now shaking. How did she do that? No way a normal Eevee could teleport like that. Still shaking, blank eyes, he looked at Sally. "W-w-where are we?" He even sounded scared too.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
"I didn't bother you, since I thought you were sleeping in. You had a nice job at the last mission. But if you still want it, you can go with Yuri. If only she approves," Rei explained calmly. Yuri smiled and said "Of course! Fai is always welcome to come with me on missions!" Yuri jumped in excitement, causing her necklace with the stone she found to bounce a bit "It's decided then! Fai and Yuri, I am officially assigning you both on a Gather mission. Your mission is to fetch Pecha Berries for Magby's mother. I think a basket would be enough," Rei said. "And, Yuri. You better take care of that necklace. It seems really precious." Rei hugged the two of them. "Now off you go. Stay safe always!" Fai nodded "We will, come on, Yuri, I heard there's some in Golden Sky Wood!" Fai jumped out of the base and then she waited for Yuri.

Years
Edward Stonewall

After Eddie's triumphant return, he is met by an annoyed sigh from Wallace. "You know if you keep scaring 'em of either nobody will come here and I will have nothing to do, or someone's going ta inform some rescue team what's going on here. And then we will really be in trouble." Eddie glowers at Wallace, seeing his point, but not wanting to admit it.

As if noticing the Golem's look, Wallace speaks up again. "Still it had ta be done... Good work...I just wish we I could do something too, sitting around here is killing me. Maybe if some rescue team came here it wouldn't be so bad after all, then I could really kick some tail finally!" He grins. "Who was the unlucky fool who intruded this time anyway?"

Eddie snorts, retracting his right arm inside his body. "Some freelance Buizel. Arrogant child, looking for a quick way to make a name for himself." He pulls his arm back out, bringing his bag with it. He tosses the bag, still containing the Buizel's money and items, to Wallace. "He claimed that an Absol was causing problems in this parts, and he would take her down! I could not let such an ignorant child insult our Glorious Lady Shadowknight! I put him down hard and sent him home empty-handed. See if he had anything useful."

Eddie heads over to a table, grabbing some provisions on the way. They were starting to run low on supplies again. As much as he hated to admit it, Wallace was right. They hadn't done much lately, and the Team was starting to suffer for it. But Eddie had complete faith in his Leader. She knew what she was doing, and Eddie was completely behind her.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
"Gives me a few minutes to teach this Ursaring a lession in respect." Kyon said, walking over to the growling Ursaring. "Lula. Stay back. I don't want you getting hurt because of my carelessness...almost like what happened to me." Kyon said, clenching his fists before looking straight into the Ursaring's eyes. "You aren't gonna do a thing, you big brute." Kyon added, getting ready to attack. Instead of attacking, he moved right into the face of the Ursaring, and kicked it right in the face with a Hi Jump Kick. "That's what you get for scaring my partner." Kyon said, following up with a Brick Break to the Ursaring's chest. "This is for nearly attacking my partner." Kyon added, finishing off his move with another Hi Jump Kick to the exact same spot he kicked before. "And that...is just for pissing me off." Kyon said.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Yuri

Yuri flung her head back, proud that someone now had noticed her necklace. "It IS very prcious to me, but where I found it is a secret!" Yuri winked at Rei, then walked to Fai. "Golden Sky Wood eh? Haven't been there in a while." She stared up at the sky, thinking about the legends of Moltres, for really no reason. There was something weird about it though, but Yuri ignored it. "Now, shall we go Fai?"

miltankRancher

Years
(OOC: juni. Fai left already. You are talking to nobody. :) )

Rei Caress

Rei saw Fai bounced out the guild. "Fai is pretty impatient, right Yuri? Anyway, Golden Sky Wood is pretty a random place. Good luck in finding those Pechas. Oh, and have them delivered by Magby's house downtown. I'm sure she will be overjoyed." Rei smiled again. She touched the egg in her pocket. "This is me wishing you another good luck. Be good!" Rei turned to enter her private library, leaving Yure alone in the room.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
"I'll go wait for you at Golden Sky Wood!" Fai said as she jumped and then she sped down the road, the dirt was gone now.

"Wooowww" She said in amazement, then she looked for Pecha berries, she found one really high up on a long twig, Fai went for a run up but it failed, so she sent her flamethrower up towards it but it whithered away before it got there,

so she waited for Yuri to come and help her, when she gets here she will say "Look at that Pecha, but I can't get it, can you?" and she will gesture to the Pecha

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Yuri

Yuri chuckled as she shook her head. "Fai IS impaciant." She then ran off towards Golden Sky Wood, and soon, she found Fai trying to get a Pecha Berry. The other Flareon saw Yuri and said "Look at that Pecha, but I can't get it, can you?" Fai then gestured to the Pecha Berry. Yuri nodded, then rushed up the tree.

When she got up there, Yuri was surprised to see a lot more Pecha berries than Fai gestured to! She grabbed a bunch, and threw them down to Fai. Suddenly, a soft but eary "Ari........" echoed through the tree leaves. Soon, a lot of Ariados popped out! A big shiny one then came, and shot a Poison Sting at Yuri, causing her to fall out of the tree and next to Fai. The Ariados then came out and crawled near the both of them, and Yuri was really hurt!

shinysweety

Years
Lula WinterBreeze

"Gives me a few minutes to teach this Ursaring a lession in respect." Kyon said, walking over to the growling Ursaring. "Lula. Stay back. I don't want you getting hurt because of my carelessness...almost like what happened to me." Kyon said.
"Ok" Lula replied, Lula started to walk backwards slowly still looking at Kyon and the Ursaring, kinda scared for him. "You aren't gonna do a thing, you big brute." Kyon added, getting ready to attack. Instead of attacking, he moved right into the face of the Ursaring, and kicked it right in the face with a Hi Jump Kick. "That's what you get for scaring my partner." Kyon said "Woohoo! Go Kyon!" Cheered Lula gracefully.
Then Kyon followed up with a Brick Break to the Ursaring's chest. "This is for nearly attacking my partner." Kyon added, finishing off his move with another Hi Jump Kick to the exact same spot he kicked before. "And that...is just for pissing me off." Kyon said.
The Ursaring rumbled to the ground with dizzy looking eyes. Lula smiled and ran over to Kyon hugging him.
"Thanks so much Kyon!" Lula said in pleasure, "Now let's warp back"
Lula put her paw on the Scraggy's hand waiting for him to warp back to base wit her.
"What a frightening day, lucky it's over now...." thought Lula looking at the sky, peacefully. "I hope Sally and that sweet Oshawott is ok..." remembered Lula in her head.
Lula kept looking at the sky, since this was a forest the tree's were covering it allot but just under you could see the beautiful clouds and the sun.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
Years
Sally

"W-w-where are we?" asked the Oshawott in a scared tone.

"Don't worry lil' buddy, you'r gona be safe here i promise" sally said trying to comfort him.

Sally took her paw off of him and looked around the base for a room for him,

"Hmm...." thought Sally still searching.

"No rooms are free, you'l need to sleep with someone in the Team." explained Sally.

" You could sleep with me if you like, Cherry,Lula or Kyon." added Sally.

" Warning, Lula snores." finished Sally.

Sally turned to look at Yaibe.

"But first, whats you'r name and since you'r a wild pokemon why did you help Lula?" asked Sally confused.

Charlotte

"Ever heard of 'back doors' " teased Sam.

"Okay..." replied Charlotte.

"Anyhow you can't have any of my food, it's my dinner." added Sam.

Sam shoved away the Tuna fish and ferret nearer to her, then took a bite in the Ferret.

"Wow" started Sam, "What a tasty Ferret.

The Ferret was allot of food for her, since it could feed like half the team.

"Wanna try?" asked Sam teasingly holding up the Ferret moving it around.

Charlotte gulped.

"No thanks... she replied.

"You'k just tease me some more." added Charlotte.

"But then again..... i am pretty hungry..." said Charlotte.

shinysweety

Years
Samantha Locket

Charlotte gulped and said, "No thanks..."
"Oh come on Lottie," replied Sam pretending to be desperate. "You'l just tease me some more." added Charlotte.
"Don't worry Lottie, i might not you never know." Sam replied looked at her claws.
"But then again..... i am pretty hungry..." said Charlotte.
"So come on!, i'll give you a small piece." finished Sam.
Sam tore off a piece of the Ferret and then spit on it, "There." Sam teased.
Sam started to laugh loudly at Charlotte, which seemed depressed.
"Anyway, let's finish eating now, any missions for me? Lottie." asked Sam.

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
Years
Karni Kaiminus

"I know, let's bring this thing down." Bruce replied, Karni smiled and nodded seeing his assuring and confident smile "Yes sir!" She saluted, running around to the side of the rampaging giant while Bruce distracted it with a head on attack.

"I gotta hurry, If one of those rock moves hit him he could get hurt pretty badly" She thought to herself, coming to a halt and inhaling deeply, Hitting out a strong water gun, hoping it would go through the Onix's defences.

The Onix roared from the waters affect, Clearly weakened but still not down, It focus changed from the Beartic before it and onto the water type, leaving itself open as its tail swishing out faster than Karni expected hitting her head on sending her flying back a good few metres and hard onto the floor.

Wallace Mirage

Wallace sweat dropped at Eddies expression, He knew he should be more careful about what he said. A conflict was the last thing they needed. "Some freelance Buizel. Arrogant child, looking for a quick way to make a name for himself." Wallace flinched at the sudden bag headed his way almost not catching it. Finally something to stock up the reserves. "He claimed that an Absol was causing problems in this parts, and he would take her down! I could not let such an ignorant child insult our Glorious Lady Shadowknight! I put him down hard and sent him home empty-handed. See if he had anything useful." Eddie finished, heading to the table he was sitting at.

"When will they learn......how can a single Buizel expect ta do anything against her?" Wallace smiled still a bit awkwardly but feeling a bit better, something about the way Eddie talked always made him chuckle on the inside. He rummaged through the loot he had gotten, finding some basic travellers gear, food, some berries. Nothing out of the ordinary. "Sometimes i want ta just go ta their bases and show dem who's boss around here. We could get some good stuff from that too, if only it weren't so risky" He sighed again at the end, taking out an apple from the bag and throwing the rest of it onto their provisions table, which mostly consisted of other bags and some stray resources.

He wondered when Darcielia would return, she had been out for quite a while now.

miltankRancher

Years
Bruce Freebear

Karni flew through the air, rather comically, her stubby arms flailing wildly. Had the situation been different, Bruce could manage out a chuckle.

"Karni!" Bruce shouted. "Now, you made me mad. Real mad." Bruce's eyes narrowed. He assumed a squatting position, his hands in front of him. "This is for you. Sincerely, from the bear."

Bruce charged with a yellow glow. "Giga Impact!"

Last edited:

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
Years
Karni Kaiminus

The Onix turned hearing Bruce, yet he was to late as he felt the intense pain of the rage filled giga impact shatter onto his rock hard skin, chips of stone flying of him as he roared in agony, his roar becomming less and less louder as he crashed onto the ground, defeated.

Karni got up, a bit wobbly on her feet, almost falling over again right away as she held her side where she got hit on. It hurt immensly but nothing seemed broken...so she hoped anyway "G-good one...Bru- er.....b-boss.." She panted a bit still in shock from the blow, the pain still pretty intense as she sat back down. "Ow....I keep forgetting those big guys can be fast too......."

Back