• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has anyone dreamed of Pkmn

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
Weird thing happen last night. I did dream pokemon were real, and I had a Jolteon. I dk what was going on all I knew there was a Gyarados around then my Jolteon ran away from me. :\ It wasnt like an anime either. It looked very real life. Perhaps I am goin crazy and had been for some time, but wonder if people have had similar dreams.

#isthenumbersign
Years
I think in my entire life I've had one dream about Pokemon. It was kinda brief though, I just came home and there were a bunch of Glameow in my house. They were just chillaxing in my living room. :P If I've had more dreams I don't remember any of them.

But no you're not crazy!

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
I've had countless dreams which were situated in a world much like the ones in the main-series Pokemon games. Usually these dreams occurred when I played a game for too long or right before I went to sleep. It isn't the most common thing for me, but I have definitely had a wide variety of Pokemon-related dreams.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I only had one where I was riding on a Lapras on sea. It was kind of a boring one until there was a thunderstorm and I fell off the Lapras. Turns out, I fell off my bed. That's pretty much it. Nothing too special.

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
Years
I kinda remember a dream where I was with a pikachu (I think), underwater, and we could both breath perfectly. I thought nothing of this at the time, obviously

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
I always felt alone because I never had a dream about Pokemon, though ONE NIGHt, I did have a dream, I was in the Pokemon league stadium, there was people with their pokemon signing up, there was little booths with stores and the such, i signed up and i looked around, the little flame bowl wass right up there, bright lights shining down. It was so magical. <3

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I know I've dreamed of Pokemon before, several times, although I don't really remember the dreams. Nowadays I'm more likely to have dreams about the people here from PC, but I do know I've had Pokemon related dreams before. It's in no way unlikely to have dreams about such things though, so you're in no way crazy lol :p

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
Years
It's perfectly normal to dream about the things we experience during the day, whether they're real or not! Our brains are wonderful things, they can compensate for a lot of what we don't know by filling in bits and pieces that we think make sense. So it's absolutely fine to have a realistic Pokemon dream--I've never personally had one that looks true to life or whatever, but I dream about Bulbasaur all the time. Probably because he was my first starter! <3

Back