• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

I'll probably end up arting then quitting 5 minutes into it cause it looks like crap.
You must teach me your ways, oh great Stick of Pokes.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

... that's pretty lame. I regret just quiting art a few years back, since I was pretty decent. I'll need it for college since I plan on going to an artsy college :|

I haven't haven't drawn in months years, but I recently drew a dolphin in MSPaint with a mouse while high out my mind on the internet somewhere where they were talking about dolphins.
Spoiler:

Years

Out of sheer curiosity about my self-proclaimedly awful artistic skills, is this a better Nidoking than that dolphin is a dolphin?
(MSPaint mousage as well FYI)

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pretty good! But were you high out of your mind when you made the Nidoking? :b

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I was shown that yesterday and augh Pokey I am so jealous of your skills. I really wished that I practiced more often and not just drew every few months or so. bah.

In fact, maybe I should pick up my tablet and try and draw something. idk what tho.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I am up. But not for long for I will be going back to sleep for another hour or two now.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years

Wait, no. MSPaint is good stuff. Is it the best? No. Can people utilize it really well? Absolutely. Same can be said with all tools, though.

That dolphin is still pretty boss, though.

Good gracious, Pokestick, I could never be bothered to put in that kind of time into a background. That's a level to aspire to, right there. Just not quitting halfway I think is a good benchmark to start with.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Just look at MS Paint Adventures? Though I never was able to get into it myself it is made in MS Paint ... i think. Looking at the title. :T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back