• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty & Ash...Or Ash and May....

Which Couple i the best couple?

• Ash & May

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Ash & Misty

Votes: 38 70.4%
  • Ash & Noone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ash & other

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Sayuri no Hoshi said:
Yeah, Ash and Misty are the original pairing but I don't think May technically should be shunned, either...^_^; But, like Jordan said, she doesn't belong with Brock--he's older than her and has a um, choice for women older than him, anyway. However, Ash and May aren't any different than Ash and Misty if you think about it. Misty constantly gets annoyed with Ash as does Ash with May. History repeats itself; since Ash was the novice in the beginning, he's now pretty much developed Misty's attitude and takes it out on May, the new novice. Despite all of this, I'm still partial to Ash and Misty...old habits die hard, I guess, lol...>_<
What's this? Do my ears decieve me? Did you actually say that I'm right?
.......wow! This is new hehe....

I noticed that, but May never really has any scenes that show even the slightest bit of affection for Ash. So, to Ash and Misty I continue to hold! Hehe...

Please be careful with the language. I know you're just expressing how you feel, but there's no need to go that far.....
I like May a lot anyway!

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
flamegirl said:
100marios-in the later episodes, May will show more affection, trust me
I'm sure about that too, but the question is, what will Ash do? He was able to reveal to Misty that he liked her.....not directly, but he did nonetheless. I'm really curious as to where the series will go after the Hoenn saga is over...
Hmm....Oh well! It's not for a while anyway hehe..

Jess

Banned
Years
oh my.. I created this thread in Like September.. *Laughs*.. Anyways I think Misty * ash because of this sweet lil quote by Misty:

"Ash is never really alone because he will always have me".

Jess

Banned
Years
Yes.. So I will assume that After Hoenn May will most likely disappear or die in the 7th Movie and Misty will return and then Ash & Misty will kiss and the whole world will finally rejoice. *laughs*

Back