• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Garnet

Allow Silver to Chose between the Starter he steals, or just Totodile?

• Just Totodile.

Votes: 249 29.3%
  • Allow him to chose.

Votes: 602 70.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turke

The Dude
Years
This looks awesome. Silver was always the most interesting rival, and I'm glad to finally see a game about him.

Sainthell

Look at my awesome ki power.
Years
Hey, are you still accepting new trainers? if yes:

Name: Yuri
Icon/Rpgicon/Outifit: Brown hair, white t-shirt,jeans,black shoes
Location:Near Blackthorn, you choose the location that more fits.
Pokemons:
Charmeleon lv30
Dratini lv29
Dragonair lv30
Charizard lv36

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
i suggest that you remove the part on the first page so that it doesn't say accepting and just list the rivals that you have accepted it should stop all the applications if anyone at least reads the first page.

Xatoku

Game Developer
Years
i suggest that you remove the part on the first page so that it doesn't say accepting and just list the rivals that you have accepted it should stop all the applications if anyone at least reads the first page.

It DOESN'T say accepting. Some peopled are just retarded. Lol

Xatoku

Game Developer
Years
Hey guys, I've been wondering, should their be wandering trainers about? 'Cuz I'm gonna have your 11 trainers roaming aswell as arena's and gyms, plus I want the game to be challenging, so what do you think?

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Hey guys, I've been wondering, should their be wandering trainers about? 'Cuz I'm gonna have your 11 trainers roaming aswell as arena's and gyms, plus I want the game to be challenging, so what do you think?

What exactly do you mean by "roaming" and "wandering"?

Samike360

Lover of May
Years
^You should keep the trainers, maybe a little less, but they add diverse battles with different pokemon (16 trainers with limited teams mean that you're not going to be facing that many different pokemon).

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
If your going to have the rivals popping up lots of times throughout it all, I think that you should still have some but not as many because if you don't have other trainers the only thing you have to train against are wild Pokemon and they don't give as much exp as trainer Pokemon.

Xatoku

Game Developer
Years
If your going to have the rivals popping up lots of times throughout it all, I think that you should still have some but not as many because if you don't have other trainers the only thing you have to train against are wild Pokemon and they don't give as much exp as trainer Pokemon.

Well there will be Arenas held within some of the towns, events, gyms, competitions, tournaments and the colosseum, so I just dont want the trainer being uber strong.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
I think that if the all the rivals appear lets say... 3-4 times on routes and towns throughout the game (not first meetings) some amount like that... that would mean you should probably have trainers wandering still.
however.. as an example, there are 9 trainers on route 210 (d/p the foggy route where the psyduck are)
if there is a route at that sort of point in the game (after about 2/3 of the gyms or something) with trainers, instead of 9 trainers, how bout... 4-5? I think that sort of thing is fair. ^^

Xatoku

Game Developer
Years
I think that if the all the rivals appear lets say... 3-4 times on routes and towns throughout the game (not first meetings) some amount like that... that would mean you should probably have trainers wandering still.
however.. as an example, there are 9 trainers on route 210 (d/p the foggy route where the psyduck are)
if there is a route at that sort of point in the game (after about 2/3 of the gyms or something) with trainers, instead of 9 trainers, how bout... 4-5? I think that sort of thing is fair. ^^

Alright, that sounds good.

Xatoku

Game Developer
Years
Here are a messload of new images. Sorry I'm late.

Spoiler:

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
This is looking great. I would help but I'm busy with my own hack. The story is interesting because it shows Silvers' side. Good Job so far and keep it up.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
the only problem i have with that is that he doesn't have the silver signature red hair.

though i think you did an excellent job with the clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back