• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey i love fire pokemon!!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 4, 2004
hey the names *fire bug* becuz i love fire pokemon but don't ask where i got the bug part from cuz even i don't know :) ok will someone please talk 2 me!! i have just joined today and i can't find anyone to talk to! oh and camerupt from the ruby and sapphire games is my fav.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Hey There Fire Bug Welcome to PC im MoonLight it's nice to meet ya you can talk to me anytime :) i hope ya have a Great Time here at PC !

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Hey fire bug, nice to meet ya!

Have a nice time, and stay active!

(You can PM me if ya wanna talk......)

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
Years
  • Age 35
  • Pu?
  • Seen Apr 30, 2008
Hiya! Maybe I'm late in my greetings, but welcome to PC.
For me, I regard Fire Pokemon as an essential in everyone's Pokemon team.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2004
Hey, you know who I am?!?
*show off Triforce*
See?!?
Hi, welcome.*looks at Porygon's cake*
*eat it*
XP
Okay.
Don't afraid to chat with me, even I am mental. :P

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 4, 2004
hey thanks everyone :laugh: i hope i can get to know y'all better. oh and don't be suprised if i say stuff like y'all and ain't (i live in the south ;) ) and don't none y'all feel afraid to PM me. *!fire pokemon rock!*

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
*fire bug* said:
hey the names *fire bug* becuz i love fire pokemon but don't ask where i got the bug part from cuz even i don't know :) ok will someone please talk 2 me!! i have just joined today and i can't find anyone to talk to! oh and camerupt from the ruby and sapphire games is my fav.
Hi *fire bug*, I hope you like it here!

Back