• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Flygon Fanclub

Sparkz.

Pokemon Trainer
Years

Flygon Fanclub
------------------------------------
Hey everyone, welcome to the Flygon Fanclub, Have fun and chat about Flygon.​

Rules
  • Follow all of Pc's Rules​
  • No Flaming​
  • No Bashing​
  • Have Fun​
  • Make sure you are always on topic​
------------------------------------
Banners/Userbars.

Members
Sparkz
Silhoutte
Quazar99
Hanako Tabris
~Rene~
Fable-Chan
Azuman
Soulflame Ninetales
------------------------------------​

Last edited:

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
May I join? I really like Flygons..;)

Just out of curiosity, how active do you want members to be, cuz i'm going to be a little busy this spring.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Flygon! :o I lurve them! *huggles her plushie* I only raised one in the games, Andrew the Flygon on Coliseum. But I do have a few cards for the TCG games that I used to win tournaments, so I am a fan.

Plus, they're cute. x3

In case it isn't obvious, I'm wishing to join.

Sparkz.

Pokemon Trainer
Years
May I join? I really like Flygons..;)

Just out of curiosity, how active do you want members to be, cuz i'm going to be a little busy this spring.
Thats cool, you don't have to be that active but i do need you to post here and there.

Yo! How bout me! I really like them cause they're in my permanent team in Emerald.
Yeah I've got a Flygon in my Emerald and it's level 100. Anyway welcome to the club
Flygon! :o I lurve them! *huggles her plushie* I only raised one in the games, Andrew the Flygon on Coliseum. But I do have a few cards for the TCG games that I used to win tournaments, so I am a fan.

Plus, they're cute. x3

In case it isn't obvious, I'm wishing to join.
Yeah you can join, TCG cards eh?? hmm. I would love to have one in Coliseum

I willl join. Flygon is also my favourite Pokemon.

~Rene~ :t025:
Cool Rene, you can join aswell.

Does anyone have any Topics? I'm stumped for any!
-Sparkz

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I'll join! I love Flygons! Though... I've never had the patience to actually train one in the games ^^;

But they're far more awesomenessy than the other Hoenn dragons. Salamence... pwah! ;P

Sparkz.

Pokemon Trainer
Years
I'll join! I love Flygons! Though... I've never had the patience to actually train one in the games ^^;

But they're far more awesomenessy than the other Hoenn dragons. Salamence... pwah! ;P
Right on, Flygon rules. You can join, adds to list

-Sparkz

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Niiiice! Then, let's have a topic? Can I? Let's begin with one I can't really answer myself... ^^;

Have you trained a really good Flygon in any of the games?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024

I trained a really good Vibrava once, too. It didn't quite reach lv 89 though :P
At what level can it evolve into Flygon? I adore Flygon, but I admit I don't know much about it...

Sparkz.

Pokemon Trainer
Years
i like vibrava more but flygon is coooool!:cool:
Yeah, you can join!

Niiiice! Then, let's have a topic? Can I? Let's begin with one I can't really answer myself... ^^;

Good topic, I will answer it later.

i had a level.89 trapinch.
Cool. But why keep it a Trapinch?

I trained a really good Vibrava once, too. It didn't quite reach lv 89 though :P
At what level can it evolve into Flygon? I adore Flygon, but I admit I don't know much about it...

I trained my Flygon to level 72 and now it's 92 in my Diamond, awesome Pokemon

-Sparkz

Silhouette

Years
I usually have one in each of my games. I don't really train them too high of levels, but high enough to use in the battle tower. My highest level is a level 60.

To Fable Chan: I'm pretty sure they evolve around lv. 45 or so.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Oh, I think I remembered that too , yes about 45.

I trained Vibrava because I wanted FLygon badly. But I hadn't got the patience to get it to 45 I guess... though I'm pretty sure it reached lv 50 :s Strange.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Well, I might have been canceling it ^^ I don't really remember, you see. Perhaps I actually wanted a Vibrava... hmm no...

Well, that will be my own Flygon mystery, I guess ^^

Silhouette

Years
I remember having the 3rd gen. pokedex book.. Man, did that thing have some typos or what? I remember it saying Trapinch DIDN'T evolve into Vibrave, so about 2 years into my file, I just had to try it. I didn't have a Flygon for a very long time..

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Ahahha really? You should sue the makers of that book! ;P

Has anybody read the Pokémon Special Manga?
Spoiler:

Flygon really looks good in the manga drawings. All pokémon do of course, compared to the anime.

Back